Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

I received them exactly like that
But I can send u something else
I won those from a wiki on here

5 Likes

Still up a flip from @joheimgrohen
Fro -yo fem autos from G13 labs

1 Like

I got some freak show seeds as an extra from someone through this thread that looked underdeveloped. I cannot recall who though…

Still up from @joheimgrohen

A flip of Fro-yo fem auto seeds from g13 Labs

1 Like

I will erase dougs name
F this shit sux

I will make sure anything I received I will not resend before checking them out better
Still up
@joheimgrohen
Fro -yo from G13 labs
10 fem autos

10 Likes

Disregard my offer kindly sir,
Fro -yo from G13 labs
10 fem autos

1 Like

For clarification, DD gets sent many seed pucks and flips from OG members, to give away daily in his free seed thread. He doesn’t have time to peel off and inspect all of them.
So the crappy seeds were put in that puck by someone else who sent them to DD to give away.

Vvvv @joheimgrohen
Fro -yo from G13 labs 10 fem autos vvvV

12 Likes

Freakshow seeds come out very pale/white. Those might be perfectly viable. But it does make sorting mature and undeveloped seeds hard.

Still up
from @joheimgrohen
VVV Fro -yo VVV
10 fem autos

8 Likes

Thank you for clarifying this! I still have them and maybe guessed because of the name they are just different all around.

I appreciate your knowledge on this! :pray:

1 Like

Put the seed between your fingers and squeeze. It should feel hard like a BB. Anything soft or that gives under pressure is junk. That’s the last step before puck. Squeeeeeeeeeze it :slight_smile:
And the Northern Lights I got from sensi are very light colored and so are their offspring. They are lighter in color but you can see the patterns if you look close. InHouse beans always look light to me in color…don’t judge by color.
Still up
from @joheimgrohen
VVV Fro -yo VVV
10 fem autos
[/quote]

8 Likes

Ok, no one jumping at the Froyo so

How about F2s of
Blue Raspberry Truffle | IRIE GENETICS full flip (10+) photo regs

5 Likes

Ill take those brother. Ill leave
Vvvvvvv a flip of LA rouge vvvvvvv.

2 Likes

Weed seeds are weed seeds, i refuse to accept that as an excuse. You been growing weed for as long as i have and you know that theres no in between. Its like anything ekse with plants, they’re mature and viable or they aren’t. No genetic diversity in seed development. Still up
Vvvvv LA rouge vvvvvvvv

1 Like

I just realized you profile picture is the Guinea Pig from Futurama!! :joy:

4 Likes

Youre the very first one.
Vvvvv LA rouge vvvvv

2 Likes

Have you tried germinating them or are you just guessing at their viability? Many blessings and much love

Still up from @Orbitalnutria420

Vvvvv LA rouge vvvvvvvv

2 Likes

@Orbitalnutria420 ill snag those and leave

Vvv Tropical Cherry ((Trop Cherry x Pinks n Purps) x (Tahoe Kush x HPK-195)) [x12] Regs vvV

3 Likes

I mean the seeds are split and theres no core. But we’re past that, dont send shit seeds. Been doing this for over 30 years, dint send questionable seeds? I send tiger striped mature seeds only. Maybe i should start sending the :man_facepalming:
Vvv Tropical Cherry ((Trop Cherry x Pinks n Purps) x (Tahoe Kush x HPK-195)) [x12] Regs vvV

2 Likes

Please don’t send me questionable seeds :laughing::call_me_hand:

Still up from me

3 Likes