Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

Ill take those @JonPott

Vvv and leave 10 pack Double Grape autovvv

7 Likes

I have to grab these @GCBudz, a quick Indica dom plant is right up my alley. I’ll leave vVv 10 Lambsbread x Blue Mountain cross created by me this grow season (checkout my grow journal for pics) vVv I’m sure someone will find some real gems in these, especially for you sativa lovers… This is my last offer on these because I won’t have more for awhile of the ones I created, still have a few more of the parents though. :v:t5:

4 Likes

I’ll take the the Lambsbread x Blue Mountain cross from @ManyManySpliffs and leave some:

(AK Bean Brains Fast Vintage Blueberry x (Cherrygasm x Dutch Passion Blueberry BX4)) x Cherrygasm.

The only condition is when sending shipping details I’m uncomfortable clicking off-site links so whoever wants to take them must be comfortable sharing their shipping details here on the Overgrow website through PM. Many blessings and much love

vvvV (AK Bean Brains Fast Vintage Blueberry x (Cherrygasm x Dutch Passion Blueberry BX4)) x Cherrygasm (M/F photo regs) vvvV

4 Likes

I wish I was disciplined like you are! :laughing:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m not @JonPott and been missing these Cherrygasm’s recently. Gotta catch em all like Pokemon :laughing: I’m done for the day…

Leaving vVv 10 Lambsbread or 10 Blue Mountain vVv

4 Likes

What are these blue mountain? Any info? :slight_smile:

Still up vVv 10 Lambsbread or 10 Blue Mountain vVv @ManyManySpliffs

1 Like

Howdy @ManyManySpliffs,

I remember this comment of yours:

I set aside a flip of Cherrygasm F2’s for you when I saw you make that comment and will include them alongside the flip you recently took from the offer I recently left. They are some of the last Cherrygasm F2’s I have left to share. Hope you’re having a pleasant day. Many blessings and much love

From @ManyManySpliffs

vVv 10 Lambsbread or 10 Blue Mountain vVv

17 Likes

Blue mountain is 3/4 Lambsbread 1/4 unknown Dutch indica. Its ~14 weeks very good smoke but faster than the 22+ week Lambsbread.

Vvv Lambsbread or Blue mountain Vvv by @ManyManySpliffs

5 Likes

Keith’s basement dosi Mac reaching for the sky time to go in the coco from this thread @Nugslinger morning my friend

Still up the classic

Vvv Lambsbread or Blue mountain Vvv by @ManyManySpliffs

5 Likes

do you usually let them stretch so much? If you’re interested, I can recommend a blue light that will keep them shorter, like super short.

5 Likes

Good luck with the grow bud !

3 Likes

Hey
An interested in the Lambsbread or Blue Mountain.

What’s your estimate in flowering time? @ManyManySpliffs

Cheers!

Here’s your answer @sayrum

Still up vVv 10 Blue Mountain or 10 Lambsbread vVv

3 Likes

blue mountain is good smoke and easier to grow than lambsbread in my opinion, I’ve finished blue mountain indoors not lamsbread yet… still trying fungus gnats just ate my last one… usually I notice the lambsbread is strong in veg and resistant to everything, but a little thin stalked. I think I need to stop trying to grow it in coco and go soil.

@ManyManySpliffs

3 Likes

When I asked the same question of you your reply via private message was 12-14 weeks.

1 Like

Well that was my experience, I can’t speak for someone else’s or Google. @willie No strain ever finishes at recommended times, it’s just a recommendation for a reason.

That sounds like flat out bullshit to me dude. You were speaking and you said Lammbsbread took 12-14 weeks. Then here you are this am saying 22 weeks is the number. That’s a pretty big difference. It has nothing to do with Google or anybody else’s experience or grow time. You were asked and that was your answer.

2 Likes

I was just being lazy, so I copied and pasted his answer. It’s too early for this smh. Does it really matter at the end of the day? Besides only novices care about flowering times, I been growing 20yrs and know they don’t matter. I grow by sight and watching trichomes. Who counting weeks :laughing: I’m bout to smoke, cause it’s too early to be arguing about foolishness. I’ll leave u to argue with yourself @willie … Have a good one. :v:t5:

If no one wants the 10 Blue Mountain or 10 Lambsbread, I’m also offering 5 Black Banana Chem by Greenpoint Seeds.

So we have vVv 10 Blue Mountain or 10 Lambsbread or 5 Black Banana Chem vVv Take your pick…

2 Likes

I think it is because you have taken a lot and have left the same variety in almost all your offerings

2 Likes