Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

manymanyspliffs you should do a jamaican landrace thread for us all because they are so loved including by me - I think indoors these are not the easiest plants and i pop everything - banana chem sounds powerful… I like that you share these and will trade you after my next seedrun, I don’t have enough of my own and am overstocked otherwise would definitely go for it. a jamacian in the soil journal would be beautiful though we love that stuff

vVv 10 Blue Mountain or 10 Lambsbread or 5 Black Banana Chem vVv

2 Likes

Do you not see the Black Banana Chem @Bajode5 there’s lots of people on here and not everyone has had a chance to get them. I can only offer what I got and don’t want to disrespect the people that sent me stuff by giving them away. Which is what I’m doing with this Black Banana Chem.

Still up vVv 10 Blue Mountain or 10 Lambsbread or 5 Black Banana Chem vVv Take your pick…

1 Like

I said it because of your JL - BM. But don’t take it personally, I’m just commenting on the reason why they are stuck. All the best!

2 Likes

I have one going on my current grow journal @MikeyMeteor just click my profile pic and you’ll see the link. I’m not easily offended @Bajode5 was just trying to explain why it seems like I’m offering the same thing. If you all don’t want to see them anymore, I won’t offer them after this last grab. I thought you all loved Sativas from what I see around the threads. OG’ers that sent me stuff, I apologize if you see your stuff up here but they’re forcing me to offer them to participate. Just wanna keep the peace…

Still up vVv 10 Blue Mountain or 10 Lambsbread or 5 Black Banana Chem vVv Take your pick…

5 Likes

Ii will take the blue mountain and put up Ughanda Mamba × Double Scorpion done by a friend…

7 Likes

I’ll take the Uganda Mamba x Double Scorpion by @Cannabis and leave some:

(AK Bean Brains Fast Vintage Blueberry x (Cherrygasm x Dutch Passion Blueberry BX4)) x Cherrygasm.

The only condition is when sending shipping details I’m uncomfortable clicking off-site links so whoever wants to take them must be comfortable sharing their shipping details here on the Overgrow website through PM. Many blessings and much love

vvvV (AK Bean Brains Fast Vintage Blueberry x (Cherrygasm x Dutch Passion Blueberry BX4)) x Cherrygasm (M/F photo regs) vvvV

8 Likes

I will take those @Sbeanonnamellow and leave a Truffle Alert Copa Genetics 5pk of regular seeds and Runts Botany Farms 3pk of feminized seeds (opened)

Vvv vvV

9 Likes

I’ll take Truffle Alert Copa Genetics 5pk of regular seeds and Runts Botany Farms 3pk of feminized seeds (opened) and leave

vvv stardawg kush (Suge Pure Kush x StarDawg by Stray Fox) F2s using 3 females vvv

12 Likes

@sober I will take stardawg kush and leave Vvvv Bodhi Blueberry HP regs f2 vvvv

6 Likes

I’ll take Bodhi Blueberry Hashplant regs @Cannaology and leave vVv 5 Black Banana Chem by Greenpoint vVv

12 Likes

Ill take these and leave

Vvv Chem tangie x congo haze vvV

Or

Vvvv euphoria x band aid haze vvvV

Or

VVVVvvv dosidos x mac f2 vvvVVVV

12 Likes

Anybody receiving there beans from JAMAICA? From @ManyManySpliffs

1 Like

** Or

VvVvVv Frosted Fruit Cake x Congo haze VvVvVv

4 Likes

I will take the Band Aid Haze cross @Nugslinger and leave Weapon X F2 from CSI.

11 regular seeds

Vvv vvV

11 Likes

I’ll hop on the Weapon X F2 @JonPott

And I’ll leave 10 reg

Vvv Melonade x Temple Flo vvV

9 Likes

Sorry @Cannaology, I sat on the euphoria/bandaid cross JonPott just grabbed so I didn’t want to take a chance waiting here

Still up from me:

Vvv 10reg Melonade x Temple Flo vvV

4 Likes

Not yet still waiting for lambsbread

3 Likes

not yet. at 19 days from last message. not sure when it was dropped. I went to Jam a month ago or so (got some beans btw in the bush and just germinated one) and it was a mess. No one had power except resorts and major facilities.

3 Likes

ManyManySpliffs lives in Jamaica so letters from him are going to take some time.

6 Likes

Thanks for explaining for me @JonPott . They’re forgetting even though this is 2024, Jamaica is still a third world country. The people I said stuff on the way are on the way and the ones trying to accuse me of not sending, I’d like an apology when they do touchdown. I’m born and raised in the Bronx, NY and my word is my bond (as we used to say :laughing:).
Y’all can carry on…

Still up Vvv 10reg Melonade x Temple Flo vvV

10 Likes