Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

Did you retire in Jamica or have family there you are taking care of? Never been but would like to visit the mountains someday.

4 Likes

I have an envelope on the way from @ManyManySpliffs. I’ll post a pic here when it arrives :+1:

Keep in mind that even within the US there can be massive delays. One time I had an envelope take over 2 months to arrive, sent from within my region. I’ve had international arrive as quickly as a week, or as long as 2+ months - both from Canada. If I’ve got patience to try growing Lambsbread then I damn well better have some patience for the USPS. :smile:

As anxious as I get waiting, gotta remind myself that I can’t do anything to make the trains (trucks) run on time.

8 Likes

Hate to say yall but I am sitting out for a little bit before I get some more shipping supplies. Keep this thread thriving will I wait😜

10 Likes

Definitely takes a while coming from outside the US, when I sent a letter to Thailand it took almost 3 months to get there. I would imagine Jamaica is the same.

4 Likes

I’ll take the Melonade x Temple Flo
And I’ll leave a pack of

Vvv Durban Poison x (London Jealousy x Frosted Altoids) Vvv

5 Likes

Is this the same one you dropped in randomly that I snagged?

Dont pass these up people!!!

2 Likes

Yessir! I have 3 growing right now! Getting some nice sweet lime smells off of them :fire:

Vvv Durban Poison x (London Jealousy x Frosted Altoids) Vvv

7 Likes

I’ll take these, and leave:

Vvv Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain vvV
10 / regs

8 Likes

I’d love these ^ please and i will leave:

Vvvv 12 Swazi Glue reg. (Swazi Gold x Citral Glue x Jamaican) by SWGenetx vvvV

OR

Vvvv 10 reg. Cherry Sour (Cherry Pie x Sour D.) x Sour Biker (Biker Kush x Sour D.) by Karma. An F1 cross by kyleromaro94 vvvV

15 Likes

I’ll take these , thank you

and leave
VVV 20pk reg from kami’s rolling tray( assorted mom x skunk #1 bx3) when visiting friends. Whatever i deseeded and rolled up , best of the grow probably because i always bring the best for my friends VVVV

(moms could be persian girl , northern purple og, Power nap, or slippery susan)

9 Likes

Ten characters :astonished:

2 Likes

grab em i got more, hopefully i can quickly respond with grabbing some of that CSI heat youve been dropping lately :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I will leave this generous offer for someone else! Its incredibly tempting though…

4 Likes

@JonPott Do it. Dooo iiiiiiitttttt :point_right:
Be tempted :pray: Embrace the rolling tray

Give in to the spirit of the “Take seeds, leave seeds” thread my friend…

Still up:

4 Likes

@JonPott its a new day on the east coast , so that’s like a total reset do it
if you don’t like the random i will offer a
VVV 10 pk of Slippery Susan (exotic) x Skunk #1 bx3 (lvgs) VVV

or [quote=“Kami, post:4419, topic:132405”]
VVV 20pk reg from kami’s rolling tray( assorted mom x skunk #1 bx3) when visiting friends. Whatever I deseeded and rolled up , best of the grow probably because i always bring the best for my friends VVVV

(moms could be persian girl , northern purple og, Power nap, or slippery susan)
[/quote]

7 Likes

Bump by @Kami
VVVV 20pk reg from kami’s rolling tray (assorted mom x skunk #1 bx3) when visiting friends. Whatever I deseeded and rolled up, best of the grow probably because i always bring the best for my friends VVVV

(moms could be Persian Girl, Northern Purple OG, Power Nap or Slippery Susan)

3 Likes

there is a choice here between 2 packs ,

[/quote]

1 Like

Ill grab then Slippery Susan x sk#1 bx3 by @Kami

And leave:

VVVvv PsychoBanger (killer a5 haze x headbanger) VvvvVvv

Or

VVVVv Pinneapple Fields F2 by Dynasty Vvvvvv

Or

VVVVvv Headbanger x SD bx4 VvvVv

9 Likes

I’ll grab those pineapple fields if you don’t mind

And I’ll leave

vvvvv 15 White Rhino vvvvv

11 Likes

Fucking so tempting but I’ll leave them for someone else.

2 Likes