Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

Its from Jamaica :jamaica:

3 Likes

I searched these words: @ManyManySpliffs lambsbread

And it found this:

Still up from @ManyManySpliffs
vVv 5 Banana Chem or 10 Blue Mountain or 10 Jamaican Lambsbread vVv

1 Like

When I saw them posted, they caught my attention. I tried to look for information on the source and only found a thread where he grows a bunch of plants and indicates that they are seeds from bags from different areas.
Understanding this, what are the chances that they are actually JLB or BM in 2024? @ManyManySpliffs

I’m a bit of a stickler for the pedigree of things you get through trading/buying. I would appreciate if you could correct me if I’m making a mistake and the origins were clarified in another thread.

@ManyManySpliffs Yours JLB or BM look like this? (1:08:43)

BTW; Still up from @ManyManySpliffs
vVv 5 Banana Chem or 10 Blue Mountain or 10 Jamaican Lambsbread vVv

8 Likes

Well, @ManyManySpliffs, it’s been many many days, and it looks like the many many seeds you sent are finally arriving.

thanks so much.

1 note, your plastic ring or whatever isn’t really safe for the seeds. maybe 3 or 4 were crushed. perhaps use the washer tech if you can.

I wish I could have run your beans this season, but i have some jamaican running that i picked up near/between Revival/Petersfield a month ago or so when i went to Negril. huge seeds, much like the ones you sent. Hoping for that monkey skunk. Respect.

9 Likes

Envelope arrived @ManyManySpliffs thank You. Postmarked Aug 29, so right about 3 weeks.

7 Likes

Thanks @ManyManySpliffs seeds arrived, much appreciated pal!

4 Likes