Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

I’ll take the Vvvv reg auto - 20 seeds Zamaldelica Express F5 (Night Owls F4 strain, my F5 seeds) vvvV
And leave
Vvvv Kush4 x sunhinedaydream F3 vvvV

5 Likes

I should like to take these @turtlewerm and leave behind

VVVV Strawberry Pie S1 auto seeds VVVV

1 Like

I will take Strawbeet Pie and leave <<<< Chem Daiquiri by Greenpoint - 10 REG >>>>

2 Likes

I’ll take these and leave

vvvvv GG4 x Apple Fritter fem vvvvv

4 Likes

I’ll take these and leave vvvvvv queens banner s1 vvvvvvvvv

2 Likes

I’ll take these! @Kyleromero94

Vvvvv leave big sur holy weed vvvvvv 10 pack

4 Likes

I’ll take these and leave
Vvvv Sowah Apple f2 vvvV

1 Like

Still chasing the sender of this… I got no idea who sent it or what strain it is…

Still up from @Fortman420
VVVV sowahh apple f2 vvvV

4 Likes

@stiffy, looks like @DietPeps

4 Likes

You gotta be kidding :rofl:
Who would have thought theres a user with that name… but unfortunately I never dealt with him/her.
Can’t be it…thanks for trying splinter7!

Vvv sowahh apple f2 vvV

3 Likes

@stiffy what about searching all your previous seed grabs on this thread. That may be a way within anything in the last 2 months

Vvv Sowah Apple f2 reg vvV

5 Likes

I’m mostly curious as to why it has a Global Forever Stamp and a Forever Stamp. :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

There were many trades goimg on at the time and not much has shown up yet. I know that it was sent out at February the 28th and it’s from America. That’s all I got. Since I’ve got thw day off I might chase through my PM’s and dene everyone a message to find out. But this inbox sucks so bad :joy:
Nevermind…I’ll wait for a bit and then send messages if noone shows up.

Vvv Sowah Apple f2 reg vvV

4 Likes

This isn’t the one big sur holy bud by bodhi right?

Still available

1 Like

@stiffy
Use the Advanced Search feature my friend.
Search “in my messages” only and “posted by” -your name. This is a trick for incase they haven’t messaged back. :wink:

7 Likes

Found it. So it’s Big Sur Holy Bud by bodhi repro’d by carty.

Still up:

3 Likes

@sober No these aren’t from bodhi and not from @carty . Now @carty has sent me some from his stash. These are from a private group buy and grow. If you search @Uprangewilly and big sur holy weed he has some pics in central america strains thread. I know where my seeds come from.:wink:
V vvvv sowah apple f2 reg vvvv from @Fortman420

4 Likes

That’s all the info I got from the 6 replies that came up from the search engine.

I’m glad you could clarify. Cheers!

Still up

Lol, that’s exactly how I send out seeds, too, except with a metal washer.

4 Likes

he sends his gear that way though. i haven’t seen it like that from anyone else. Maybe someone forwarded you his stuff.

3 Likes