Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

Im waiting too…I don t think mine were sent yet, I reached out and was told later this week he d send them. Idk, fingers crossed. Im waiting on a few packs now.
still up vvvvqueens banner s1 vvv

1 Like

It should be about 3 weeks+

3 Likes

Not trying to create any new rules here. But as a norm, I ship free seeds within a month. I get these are “traded” and not technically “free,” but I also don’t think these need to be shipped immediately and with haste, as if someone paid $100s for them. I’m not posting this because I need anyone to change their mind about their shipping speed, just to put others on notice that I’ll get your seeds out without question, but it may take a few weeks due to my travel schedule. I think anyone who has done deals with me knows my delivery rate is 100% (save one member who I still have a returned envelope for a bad address).

vvvvvv queens banner autoflower vvvvvv

5 Likes

So…you ship at different speeds depending on the retail price of the seeds?? What’s the rationale there?

6 Likes

For me, I have a couple of businesses in three different states and a vault that only sits at home. I travel and work about 80-90 hours a week. In turn, I only have time to ship about twice a month. I’ll make trades for any seeds that aren’t “cash seeds” throughout the month. But I only make trades for cash seeds near a date I can actually ship. I hope that makes sense!

“Cash Seeds” are any seeds paid for by cash in excess of the shipping cost. The reason I treat these as different is that I see a purchase as an obligation because someone is cash out of pocket and a trade as gifting among friends. For gifting among friends, I don’t want you to feel pressure to get a gift out immediately and I don’t want to feel that same pressure myself. Thus, I assume the ethics id like others to treat me with.

I know that we all don’t share this perspective, so it was more of a disclaimer for anyone who only wanted to trade with people who ship immediately, so they can cross me off their list.

5 Likes

The thread is ongoing 24-7, so for slow shippers maybe wait to accept a trade until you can ship the next day or two.

vvvvvv queens banner autoflower vvvvvv from @Kyleromero94

6 Likes

I’m happy to not trade here if there is a clear 1-2 day ship rule.

vvvvvv queens banner autoflower vvvvvv (Not from me)

2 Likes

Yea, i send things once a month. I live 30 minutes away from my closest post office. Takes me an hour to do a run into town and back, definitely not doing that for every trade made. I also work 44-50 hours a week as a chef and that takes a toll and does not leave much time.I mostly just give stiff away to aboid issues with people.Thats just how it is.

vvv queens banner s1 vvvvvv

12 Likes

disagree a weeks plenty of time most people ship with in days of the trade . I don t see what how much seeds are having to do with anything . If u agree to trade with someone it seems only right to get them out in a respectable time.
still up
vvv queens banner s1 vvvvvv

5 Likes

I hear both sides…just tell the opposition from the beginning and there shouldn’t be any drama.
Communication…once again
vvv queens banner s1 vvvv

14 Likes

This works for me. I can put (Ships within a Month) on my trades and people can choose to accept or leave.

16 Likes

I guess, I send mine out as fast as possible unless some unforseen circumstance happens . To each there own I guess . Vvvvvvqueens banner S1vvvvvv still up

4 Likes

But if you ship in a month don’t accept my trades. Since I ship in a few days.

7 Likes

@CerebralMeds I’m happy to trade with anyone whot can’t ship quickly due to their geography or work situations.
:canada: :green_heart:

12 Likes

Noted and will not trade with you as per tour request

3 Likes

That’s how i do it too. As soon as i get the next chance.
But if theres a dialog, usually there’s no strange vibes. Just talk to each other and don’t ghost anyone because youre late with dropping stuff off.
Its a small thing to do which goes a long way

Vvv queens banner s1 vvv

5 Likes

Anybody here remember putting money in a package and sending it to europe and waiting six months for something to hopefully make it back? Lol, i do. Those were the times

17 Likes

I’m still waiting on some of those to get here :slight_smile: only been 30 -40 years but i still have hope, lol

Vvv queens banner s1 vvv

11 Likes

Lololololo, oh man. Ive got some white widow out there too!!!

Vvvv queens banner s1vVvvv

4 Likes

My 2c coming from a far away (and purportedly made up) country.

I try to get my sends out within 1-2 days, as I know they have a long journey ahead of them :flight_departure: .

I personally don’t mind how long it takes for people to send to me, I’m used to playing the waiting game and ultimately I’m just happy that they land :flight_arrival: .

Big thanks to all who have shared & traded with me along the way :blush:

Still available from @Kyleromero94
VVvvv queens banner autoflower vvvVV

10 Likes