Tempa genetics; an ongoing journey

Here is insane seed possie chem91 bx1 male i selected a bit ago he currently got pollen on a ak47

And some more shots of some ak47

6 Likes

Some lovely ladies and dude you got there!

2 Likes

Very very nice plants brother. Very frosty looking. Set to watching :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Pics taken today week 6 of 12/12 (day42)
Tempa genetics - uk47

6 Likes

Just potting up some babies

4 Likes

@Tempa very nice look work and plants :slight_smile: the roots are crazy healthy looking

thank you for giving us a look at what you are up to and welcome to OverGrow

all the best and plant seeds

Dequilo

2 Likes

Thanks mate appreciate it

Juat a quick look in a veg room

Black n blues showing lovely purple

5 Likes

Bang on 7 week of flowering

3 Likes

Here whe have one of heath robinsons black rose that is growing double headed, this plant jas not been topped as u can see from the pic, i nearly threw this plamt away as it was a runt but it kept her and im glad i did

5 Likes

That’s cool curious to see how it finish up now!

1 Like

Here we are at the start of week 8

3 Likes

Here the same plant i posted 6 days ago its the mutant heath robinsons black rose its took offin a serious way… Carnt wait to seehow it turns out

4 Likes

The first bud when i open the room

Uk47 not ling left now

5 Likes

Pheno hunting
Tempa genetics black n blues f4
Heath robinson chiesel & blackrose
And theres my 2 favourite phenos of uk47

5 Likes

Are you in Tampa Florida?? I’m always looking for like minded people to trade and share with.

2 Likes

Can you tell a little bit more about the Black n Blues. I love me some Purple. Those look might fine! Mighty fine, indeed!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Tempa. Thanks for sharing your work. Nice looking buds, bro! Enjoy the site. It’s big. peace

1 Like

Ive been seeing alot of good feed back about the black n blues throu other threads! I might have to see what the fuss is all about sometime!

2 Likes

No sorry im uk mate

1 Like