Temperature problems

hi boys. Summer is approaching and temperatures are a problem and I do not have the time to deal with it, so I decided that the growing area would be air-conditioned, because I do not have a bigger outlet for the filter and bigger pipes at the moment and the climate is at home … now question how, because there are two possibilities, but each has its for and against …

1. because the air-conditioning compartment has a W 30x H 37xV 80cm can be inside without anyone knowing about it when it comes to visit and additionally a room in which there is room to be taken from the climate the hot air will be able to be ventilated by draft not just a window, and it will not have to be closed all the time. Additionally, when I set the climate to 25 ° C, it will keep the room for 12 hours at 25 ° C + - if I understand it correctly. The problem is with the outlet smelty hot air of about 45 ° C. It is possible to use the filter I do not need 150m3 (it will be enough if the climate has three degrees of airflow, max is 330m3 / ha and it goes to the 1st stage theoretically to 110m3 …) and let it flow the hot air from room climate? Will it be ok and work? Well, in this case, I’m afraid I’ll have to do the boxing on the climate and pull the cool air up the pipe so that it does not go straight to the girls and beautifully drops down.

2. On the climate I assign such a box you see the photo and from it I will pull cold pipe into the room. The problem in this case is the aesthetic … The climate in front of the room is the box of about 50cm of 127mm pipeline into the room about 30cm above the ground, so it would not go cold air directly to the girls and it would not be necessary to solve any more than the variant no 1 … Aesthetically, it would not look like twice again well. Anyway, there is a problem that the climate has a room air temperature thermostat, so the room can be 30 ° C, but the climate does not stop the compressor just in the fan mode, because the room will be 23 ° C … I have to take into account that I live with my parents and I also have to think of an aesthetic and unobtrusive solution, or if I have a room still closed, nobody goes there, but it would be totally unventilated by a window only.

Well, I want an effective solution without any sting of the barrel and the filter what I do now works great :wink: However, I personally would rather go to the room but I do not know if the fitter works on both sides? I do not really have a strong odor I need now …

which variant to use? What do you use or to which you are inclined ???

2 Likes

Welcome @OGlock

You can filter the air inside the room using a typical fan and filter system separately from the AC.

Use the Gray Arrow button to upload pics

2 Likes

1 Like