Terps smoke show

New here. Thought I’d start a grow thread.
Little of what’s going on in the grow room or greenhouse.
This is a cross I did a couple years ago.
Gifted G13HP seeds, origin Ndnguy.
Godbud was gifted a clone from old genetics god bud from late 80 early 90s stock. F6 if I remember, then gifted a boy from F2 to keep the old god bud genetics preserved.

I had a few G13HP boys making pollen and polinated a clone of the gifted god bud cut.
Having a look at few these seeds this winter. A little heavy to the boy side. But have a few nice girls just flipped to flower today. Stem rubs are quite stinky, skunk, mint from what I can remember off hand. The God Mon had a real fruit grape smell. Still have some Rosen and it’s real aromatic grape. Will be interesting to see what these do. They will be small testers 1L pot. Stay tuned.

13 Likes

Looking good, glad you started a thread!

1 Like

Anyone grow ketama from World of seeds?
This is one of the 2 girls I got from a pack. Clone of one, she just kept flowering. Looks pure sativa. First pack didn’t make any through germination. 2nd I got 3 thanks GTA for the replacement. Little turned off of WOS. Probly wouldn’t run anything from them again.

1 Like

Looks like they may have gotten it mixed up with Kwazulu :rofl:

I don’t know about World of Seeds, something gives me an off vibe about their stuff. It doesn’t look like you’re having the greatest experience ever.

2 Likes

Maybe. Whatever it is it’s sure spindly.
Figured what the hell and reported it to WOS. I’ll report back what they think/do.

1 Like

@Turpman
I grew World of Seeds Ketama. Mine looked like yours. I was very disappointed in it at harvest time. It had huge coloas but they were airy. There was not much substance to the buds. It did make some good hash but it was not at all what I was told it would be. It certainly did not look like the World of Seeds picture.
I contacted them about it but heard nothing back.

1 Like

@Turpman
I would add that mine too looked like a sativa when it was supposed to be pure Indica. It messed up a project I was trying to do.

1 Like

Just a bit of an update. I’d did make some beans with the 3 that poped. 2 female.
I’m my greenhouse last year. They were small plants. I was plucking seeds off as they ripened and putting them in a shallow cup. Well they were disappearing as fast as I was putting them in. Mice lol. Well this spring I had some come up on the outside of my GH. And some came up in the pot the plants were sitting on. Blew my mind when I looked in after a long winter. Spring time. And there were 2 weed plants growing in that pot. April 28 is when I took the pick. I was like who the fuck is growing weed in my greenhouse haha.

Anyway I let them go pulled one male. They pretty much finished. Haven’t tried them yet. Slow cure here in Ab. Was quite cold when they came down.
Sorry i didnt get any picks. They grew very tall and did have sativa looking leaf. Smell was kinda hempy CBD maybe.

Chunkadunk by heisenbeans.6 weeks 3 days 12/12

1 Like