Outdoor Indica and Sativa

So just sharing pics of a small outdoor grow. One plant is indica leaning to the far right. Plant in the middle is taking a while to start flowering but is female.
Plant on far left is Sativa and is female!
One of my creations I dubbed Tribal Charm aka Tumbleweed Haze. The stretch is crazy! She was way smaller when put into the soil and now she has passed in height the other plants which easily had a foot of growth over her. Excitedly looking forward to some early flower pics to share.

16 Likes

They look great and nice dandelion companion planting!

4 Likes

Thank you! It was just by chance that Dandelion happened to be around. But it’s also getting big I’m guessing from the amendments being used. :+1:t4:

1 Like

That dandelion needs more calmag.

Kidding aside, I’m kinda psyched to see more of this sativa.

2 Likes

When you see the flowers she creates, they look like a tumbleweed. Should all go as planned, I will show you pics of a tumbleweed and of this plants flowers. They look eerily similar But yes! definitely not a tumbleweed :rofl:

1 Like

Looking good! I have seen a lot of tumbled weed, but never a strain called tumbleweed. I’ll need to watch this one :joy::v:

2 Likes

Here is what indoor flowers look like from this plant-

11 Likes

Well that’s interesting. How does it smoke?

3 Likes

Very nice! Reminds me of a 27 week Vietnamese landrace I grew a while back. Are there any special components to it’s effects?

3 Likes

Nice. It’s always cool to get to name your own strain. Once it’s legal federally, we’re going to see a bunch of new strains. Quite a few of them will probably be IBLs that people have been growing secretly for decades.

3 Likes

& @herojuana.tom After A short cure(low on stash :man_shrugging::grimacing:), she smoked smoothly but very peculiar terpene aroma. I will not lie, the smell was of a musty basement, damp old wood but with this subtle hint of floral sweetness in there. Flavor was sort of similar to the Hawaiian rolls/buns but on the stale side. Effects wise very heady and spacey for first few moments then afterwards feel content and senses are slightly heightened, able to function well after initial effects taper.
Possible the flowers needed maybe a couple more days of drying but the stems were dry and snapping before I put in jars. Or maybe a longer cure was needed. Or maybe this is just how this flower smells :rofl::man_shrugging: Either way I’m not sure if she’ll be able to finish due to longitude location and being a Sativa.

3 Likes

Tribal Charm aka tumbleweed haze

3 Likes

Random indica leaning bagseed

3 Likes

Black dot Durban in a 2 gal pot.
Beans from @almostdone thank you greatly :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

3 Likes

Vietnam Bomb

4 Likes

The strain has no name but the following genetics.
Shoreline x Frozen Margy x Chemalibu Kush

Smell is heavenly. Skunky but not overpowering, earthy coffee aroma with hints of chocolate as well.
Not dense buds but very resinous
Hoping for a successful harvest, seems like this plan is gonna be done sooner than later.

3 Likes

Pic of a leaf folded into a tunnel of death by a spider. Pretty sure a jumping spider too.

2 Likes

This is Shoreline x Frozen Margy x Chemalibu Kush. Definitely not a big plant but the terpenes are amazing! Frosty too! She carries this earthy skunky coffee hint of chocolate smell and it’s intoxicating. Will be chopping down possibly this weekend.

3 Likes

Headbanger getting closer to the finish line

2 Likes

Vietnam Bomb developing some nice golf ball nugs. Frosty trichomes are starting to finally get laid down on the plant and smell is getting stronger, also colder nights bringing out some hint of purps as well making the flowers look nice and exotic. Breeder disclosed this plant is one of his favorites and usually the first jar to get emptied due to being an irresistible smoke.
May all be well.

Breeder - swami organic seed

6 Likes