Test : CBD Skin Creme for Meth Face

I’m going to explain a test I’m doing with CBD Infused Cocobutter. Made from the finest ACDC Buds and virgin coconut oil. My subject are Meth Addict girls that I minister to the Love of Jesus daily. I’m a Lay Pastor to the homeless and conducted a test on 2 girls. The creme was applied to a face full of fresh meth sores during a semi sober moment. They covered their whole face and wiped the excess off. Immediately they sobered up a bit and the CBD calmed the urge of the addiction. The next day when I found them their faces were a little clearer and were semi sober, which is rare. The relief is temporary and drug addiction cannot be cured by drugs. But it was sweet to see my friends have a nice day. Anyone wanting to comment?

21 Likes

Pics of meth faces.

I Love these people and would never expose their personal pain. Meth face is exactly as shown online, see it there. I see 25 such faces a day and only shocked by the fresh faces with their first road rash. These fresh ones are not well documented online and seeing them is sad, spiraling down rapidly while still under the newness and euphoria of their killer poison. Insanity is next for most at this point. Unfortunately I can rarely help the fresh addicts because “sin is fun for a season”.

7 Likes

why tf would you ask for meth face pics… man didn’t even ask for a before and after, just straight meth pics :rofl: . (I’m half joking don’t take this too seriously shroom :green_heart: )

@SativaKid you’re doing wonderful work there. Keep it up! :pray: :raised_hands:

11 Likes

Kudos to you @SativaKid for getting out there in the Trenches. It’s the only way to describe what You are doing.

Bringing a small window of reality into their days can only be a highlight. Even for the Meth veterans.

Keep on Sharing @SativaKid, You are Helping the ones that need it most.

4 Likes

When I lived in Las Vegas, a buddy of mine lived in this trailer park. The neighbors across the street were meth addicts and they had completely stripped their trailer of all metal/wiring (while they lived in it). They had to tear it down.

1 Like

Here is packed my love gift of my scarce CBD Oil. I plan on making more in a few months when I have more CBD Bud.

7 Likes

Meth changes people rapidly for the worse and things people do for drugs is insane. This loop is reoccurring in many places and to many people. It’s important to remember they are real people either in pain or headed there real quick.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Very nice work brother, keep doing Gods work! :innocent:

2 Likes

If you get the timing right, (though if you contact the place maybe they can let you know when available) ive picked up ounces of good CBD bud trim/shake delivered to my door for around $20-$30 (plus shipping) from a few places that might do ya fine for this usage.

Looks like a few CBD strains have cheap shake z’s over at tweedle farms right now (some at $15) :smiley:

1 Like

Keep up the Lord’s work, but your words my dude…whoa.

3 Likes

You need more CBD seeds? Just holler, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Yes - drug addiction can be treated with drugs. For example, I woke up after back surgery with the realization that I was addicted to codeine. Using gradually-decreasing amounts of codeine, I treated and cured my addiction.

2 Likes

Nice, do u have a tutorial on how u make Ure CBD cream.
How do u extract the cbd, by like using a butter machine or another method

2 Likes

11 Likes

Hope and encouragement is what I offer, by reading the Bible to my friends. It worked for me.

5 Likes

Type in Search Bar, @Sebring has a complete Video on the process. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m 2 weeks from pollen dropping ACDC x ACDC and this is the perfect strain for the job. But thanks anyways my friend.

4 Likes

Thanks but I operate on a strict budget and use only the best buds in my med. I usually give my best to my friends or not at all. So I will grow some more ACDC

6 Likes