Royal Kush #7 for Lyme Disease

Hey Everyone-

After 3 years of trying to figure out some challenging medical issues I think I’m over the mark, finally. I have been confirmed to have Lyme disease and I’m waiting on the results of the testing for other tick born co-infections.

I recalled hearing Nick Risden’s story of using Royal Kush #7 to make RSO and how that specific plant helped him so much with his Lyme and other infections. I’ve gone back and I’ve been listening to his other talks. He got just about every possible infection you could get from a tick including Passawon which kills most people. He claims the Royal Kush saved his life and has put his Lyme into remission. His doctors have the data to back it up.

I’m going to try to acquire this plant and see if it can help with my neurological issues. It looks like Cultvtd/Node labs has this particular cutting available from tissue culture in dispensaries in the Sacramento area. Might have to fly out to see if I can find it.

Anyone else out there using specific cannabis cultivars to help manage the symptoms of Lyme?

If anyone out there holds the old #7 cutting and wants to help me, please send me a DM. I could really use some help. If nothing else, it would give me some hope for 3-4 months.

16 Likes

Cru-

Have you reached out directly to Nick? He is a great guy and is pretty accessible via Instagram. I’m sure he would pay it forward for you. He has been through a hell of a time.

Best of luck,
Poca

7 Likes

I’m not sure what cut it is but there is one available from pig tail gardens on strainly. Not sure if they have legit cuts either but may be better than flying all the way out there. Good luck and I wish you a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Hey @PCC5rivers

That was my first thought and I actually created an IG account to connect with him but his profile says, “I don’t respond to DMs”. I know he’s been through the wringer and is not out of the woods yet so I want to be respectful of his privacy if that’s what he wants. I know the cutting is pretty widely circulated so I’ll find it. If all else fails I bet Kev Jodrey would provide a cut.

4 Likes

I’ll have to check them out. I do worry about finding a copy that’s both pest and pesticide free since I will be concentrating this down to make medicine. Appreciate the lead my friend!

3 Likes

They say it’s from cltvtd where you were mentioning as well. Maybe they could verify it for you…

4 Likes

That definitely looks like the right one, @Slammedsonoma420 and their little write up on their process sounds convincing. I’ll have to give them a try. Appreciate the link bro!

5 Likes

Message me sir if you want an alternative source. I know a guy who was vending it.

6 Likes

I did find the original Royal Kush #7 cutting. If anyone is googling this in the future looking for the cut to treat Lyme/parasites, hit me up- happy to share!

Thanks to @leetdood for linking me up with the right guys. Much appreciated my brother.

17 Likes

i have a friend who has lyme disease, on her third round of antibiotics after it took almost six months just to diagnose it. problem is, i live in an illegal state but meds are legal, and she lives in one that she can’t grow in although has meds also. i loaned her my tent and helped her set it up but she lives a ways away and has had trouble popping seeds. any ideas on how to help her out? if i get this new job it will be easy, as it is managing a commercial grow op, but while waiting to hear back from the 3d interview i’m getting a little nervous i won’t get it.

1 Like

That’s her call on if she wants to grow. I will share cuttings of the Royal with anyone who has Lyme so just let me know. I could send her a couple rooted plugs in a clone shipper.

15 Likes

we’ve been chatting this morning about her girls. only one made it and she said if this one finishes she would like to give it a try. smart idea. thanx a lot for the offer, in a couple of months i may be in touch. enjoy the weekend.

4 Likes

@CruJones
@leetdood

Might you be able to let me know your source for the RK7 cut? I don’t need if for Lyme or other issues, but it’s something I’ve been wanting to add to my garden for a couple years.

If you were open to swap, let me know the sorts of things that you are looking for and I will see what I have to fit the bill. What comes to mind first is a KashmirXJacalyn cross that is as good as Jac with body pain/discomfort but adds a little Kash “brightness”, also a backcross of the same to Jac (yet to be tested).

Let me know, and I hope the RK7 has provided some relief, Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey man, leetdood connected me with a collector who holds her and he gifted it to me. It originally came through Node Labs tissue culture/CLTVD in Sacramento. It was gifted to them by Kevin Jodrey who has held her from the beginning when Mandel found her.

I’ll send ya a DM.

3 Likes

Some photos from the first run with her.

6 Likes

Awesome, I appreciate it. And yea, I was just looking at your other thread, the RSO one, great looking stuff!

1 Like