Testing some autos outside

I imagine anything would work. I use this because it is cheap.

2 Likes

I put a ring around it. If its the copper that causes it then it should work:) wonder if itll keep the ants at bay. Well. Ants take care of aphids for yaXD

1 Like

You remember the horror movie from the 70s that had big killer rabbits? Lol It’s called “Night of the Lepus”. Here’s a link to the trailer, had to look it up! I was born in 86 but I still remember watching this as a kid a few times, believe it or not it’s actually pretty good from what I remember! I’m almost positive that this is the one I am thinking of…

https://youtu.be/_yww2x3bm9k

2 Likes

I was born in 95XD also im not much of a movie guy. Unless its making me buckle from laughingXD

Slugs n snails do not like grease either any grease from vaseline to copper slip grease that you would find in an auto (car) shop that sells engine oil or brake pads etc

Smear it round the pot in a line about an inch wide.

2 Likes

What about greased out drysift;) they prolly be all over it then!XD

@lotus710 PMSL:joy:

Then after eating it they turn into this, go home and get their back pack to come and move in with their freinds.

4 Likes

Here you go @MadScientist

4 Likes

WoW! So that’s what living soil is, you got a lot of Alfalfa in there?

Two weeks?

1 Like

Thats fenugreek. And uhhhh idkXD lmfao something like that

2 Likes

So i may have forgot about these plants since they didnt do too good. Check out this sundried nugs. Still better then town weed.

4 Likes

… so how’s the smoke? :grin: Well that’s too bad, looks like she was going to be a frosty one.

2 Likes

Never tried it yet. Real dry. Stem has some moisture so i jared itXD dude it smells fucking incredible though. Super sweet Mango sugar smell.