TGA and Subcools The Dank genetics 🧬 ... alive in 2021

Hey Weednerds! Time to catch up!

Harvested a vortex so this song seems fitting.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::desert_island::dash:

14 Likes

Update on the Qrazy trains :steam_locomotive:

QT pheno #3, (2nd purple pheno)

QT pheno #4
The tips of the leaves are turning purple. Scents are still developing but, it has a complex bouquet.

QT pheno #5
This has a sweet fruity and grassy smell much like #4 but, with stronger/clearer notes. The leaves on this plant point upward and the buds all look droopy as if something was placed on top of them. Interesting.

This plant was from seed but, was nothing labeled. It is growing like QT but, smells sweet like bubblegum.

Our first sample of the Qrazy Train pheno #1 (1st purple pheno). Nice smell and taste. Not too strong of an effect but, we will give her another run.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

11 Likes

Damn that looks good!

1 Like

Scarlet Queen :crown: update

Scarlet Queen #3

Scarlet Queen #4

Didn’t get the sniff notes this time but, I will next update.

6 Likes

Some shots of the up and coming :raised_hands:t4: And some that were lost 🪦

7 Likes

Awesome journal man looking forward to watching along

1 Like

They are looking good, that scarlet queen #3 looks mesmerizing

Happy growing :seedling:

1 Like

Hopefully she is some special smoke! :thermometer::fire::fire_extinguisher:

Thanks @Cratix and @Budafly for stopping in.

Hopefully they all turn out Dank!

1 Like

Forgot to add this update yesterday. 5 of 5 Cherrygasm sprouted. I left them a little longer in their dome. Father’s Day plans and birthdays had me too busy to visit them. Some stretched and some look like they dried out at their growth tip. I will update on the ones that make it.

Also, planning the next round of seeds. Besides some seeds I won here on auction (Molokai 13 gorillas), I will be planting my last pack of Jack The Ripper as well as some cheesequake. So far my two JTR phenos are not keepers. I want to go through this 5 pack of JTR and see if I find anything worth keeping, male and female.

10 Likes

Have you looked at the Jack the Ripper from irie genetics it was part of Rasta Jeff tribute grow to subcool using subcool Jack the Ripper and his blueberry truffle to make blueberry butcher (growing that now)

5 Likes

Those cheese quakes man!! I’ve tried a few different cheese quakes through the years and they were lovely but the one that stood out to me smelled and tasted like a strawberry cheese cake ill never forget it.

3 Likes

I have not but, I may have seen it. I was looking into Irie while browsing seed banks. Please let me know how they turn out. I’d be interested to see what the offspring of JTR looks like in crosses. Thanks.

2 Likes

I really hope I find something special as well as something close to suicide cheese (UK cheese). Strawberry shortcake would be yummy, I hope I can find something like it. I will possibly do a large batch pheno hunt for this strain. Some refer to it as a heavy producer since Mendo dope grew it out. I have about 10 more seeds after these and may acquire more. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Good to be back!! Hats off to the legend, RIB bud. I will also be following along on this one!

1 Like

Everything’s looking good irie.

Made some more Jesus OG seeds in case you neeeded some :slight_smile:

Winter Jesus run, she loves the cold weather.

8 Likes

Nice looking stuff man! The QT looks fantastic!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Few years late to this post, but a fellow weednerd here! Subs always been one of my heros and we lost a great asset to the community. Glad to see there’s so much love for him and the insane strains he gifted the world! I’m sure it’s a long shot but if anyone has any of his strains it’d truly be an honor to try and do Sub proud. Back in 2010-2011 I got a pack of Vortex and that was definitely something special. Team Green Avengers for Life!

2 Likes

Hi @bevestaldo ! We got the other TGA Subcool thread moved into breeders lab recently, I think you’ll find most of the weed nerds over there nowadays, come thru!

Lots of good grows and repros happening of the old stuff people have in the vault, I just finished my first coop here and it was Vortex generously donated by some OG Subcool fans.

2 Likes

Awesome thank you !! This is great, happy to know how coveted those strains still are.really made my day to hear this!