TGA and Subcools The Dank genetics 🧬 ... alive in 2021

I actually try to stay off RIU due to the heavy amount of troll traffic.

My real outdoor journal is on Grasscity.
Have a good one growmie
Here’s a pic of the papaya squeeze today just to keep it dank in here :slight_smile:

Here’s the nug as well

8 Likes

Hi @anon46556581, welcome to OG! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Blz @Nex420 ! You say my real outdoor journal … i’m in >>> like a Mouse Rat Forum user …

Greetings from a Takefire Cove OG grower ! 23° S

2 Likes

Listening to some of this while I was trimming.

Story time…

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

6 Likes

@Nex420

I will definitely check our your journal on GC. I may be moving on from the current pheno I have of JOG as well. I have run her for a long while, she throws bananas much of the time. I spent an hour picking pollen sacs off of a Qrazy train in flower. Currently the Qrazy train, Cosmic glue, and, Jesus OG phenos I have herm in flower.

It is strange that my pheno has a more orange dominant smell and taste while other people’s phenos have lemons. I must admit, I tend to reach for that jar out of the head stash. Hope the seeds I have left of JOG has a keeper. :crossed_fingers:

That rosin looks tasty. Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Hope your having a dank filled day!

Another week, another update on Qrazy train.

This purple Qrazy Train was harvested at 8 weeks for the first run from seed. She smells almost like coconut liquor. Strange.

Our Qrazy train #2 smells like lime skittles. She is not producing much but, the leaf is building taco crystals.

Our Qrazy Train #3 is starting to frost up and stack. She smells faintly like our Galactic Jack plant with a sweet end note. Interesting combination.

The other Qrazy trains are not doing much so I’ll update in about a week when they start budding.

14 Likes

Here’s another qrazy train pheno I found in a 5 pack. This one smelled like earthy lemons, like you took lemons and rolled them in good soil. She was really frosty but threw nanners and the whole bottom half of the plant was seeded.

16 Likes

Nice description, that plant looks a green version of my purple pheno. That description sounds interesting, earth and lemons. How was the high? Get to sample my first Qrazy Train pheno in about 2 weeks after cure. Thanks for sharing your QT photos.

4 Likes

Man the frost on her is Killer! I’d keep her around too! I have a strain that I run that throws a few nanners in real late flower. Honestly it doesn’t bother me, gives me a couple crosses if I’m running other strains and seriously does virtually nothing to affect the harvest. Just my experience though.

6 Likes

@kushdaddy Agreed she is frosty, and maybe one of the closer representatives of the GG4 clone that I possess. That is true that some late naners don’t make too huge of an impact, problem is I do perpetual so the newer plants get seeded also. I will be keeping her until I run a new pack of Cosmic glue so I can hunt for a possibly better and stable pheno. Thanks for checking out my post.

5 Likes

That was my least favorite out of the 3 although she smelled good she was lacking in potency. I don’t really remember the effects too much. I wish I kept a journal back then all I can do is go off memory.

The other two I liked way more ill post those pics sometime soon there on my computer and I don’t go on it too much. @Irie_islander

2 Likes

Playing some tunes and smoking on some C99

Hope everyone is having a Dank day!

Puffing in paradise.

*Yes, the paper had a hole, covered with finger for no issues. Cheers.

6 Likes

Just a few Scarlet Queen and Qrazy Train updates.

SQ#4

SQ#3

QT#2
Smells have toned down a bit.

QT#3

Also, looks like 5 for 5 on the sweet teas. I’ll get photos up in a few.

15 Likes

Okay weednerds lots to catch up on so let’s jump in.

Get your bud ready. It’s time to get high!

Here is my farewell cannagar to my Jesus OG pheno. She was retired today. I will plant more seeds later this year for pheno hunting. She will be missed.

Here are some of the plants from seed before they were topped at the fourth node.

———————-.———————-.————
Here are the sweet tea that all sprouted, 5 of 5. But, one is shriveling up so we may loose one.

We also started some Cherrygasm seeds and 4 out of 5 have sprouted so far.

I’ll add the flowering update on the next post, this blunt is making me trip.

9 Likes

Dank in flower

QT#3
Stacking heavy and coming up on the 8th week of flower. Smells like a light lime skittles astringent.

QT#4
Starting to puff up.

QT#5
Around the same age as #4.

Scarlet Q #3
Similar to #4 but sharper.

Scarlet Q #4
Very subtle grassy notes with almost a sweet menthol back note.

Lastly Vortex coming toward 8 weeks and not looking that great. Since we are hunting 8 week phenos I will chop this and run the clone for a longer term to see when this pheno finishes. I don’t think she’s a keeper but, if I get a vortex male she is an option for pollen.

We have more TGA beans on the way so we will be running 20-30 seeds per selected strains later in the future. Hoping we can find some breeding material in those. Excited!

13 Likes

I see. Okay. Whenever you can. :v:

2 Likes

Thank you both, hopefully these sprout. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Best of luck @KushKabob :crossed_fingers:! I really hope you get some Dank blessings! :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

Hey Weednerds! Time to catch up!

Harvested a vortex so this song seems fitting.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::desert_island::dash:

14 Likes

Update on the Qrazy trains :steam_locomotive:

QT pheno #3, (2nd purple pheno)

QT pheno #4
The tips of the leaves are turning purple. Scents are still developing but, it has a complex bouquet.

QT pheno #5
This has a sweet fruity and grassy smell much like #4 but, with stronger/clearer notes. The leaves on this plant point upward and the buds all look droopy as if something was placed on top of them. Interesting.

This plant was from seed but, was nothing labeled. It is growing like QT but, smells sweet like bubblegum.

Our first sample of the Qrazy Train pheno #1 (1st purple pheno). Nice smell and taste. Not too strong of an effect but, we will give her another run.

11 Likes