TH Seeds Promo – Win MK Ultra Feminised Seeds

Count me in please. These guys have a nice little thing going on with their S.a.g.e… those would be nice to try too :flushed:

1 Like

This looks very interesting, Thanks again George @ the Vault.

3 Likes

@George_The_Vault killing it with another promo. Thanks !

2 Likes

MK Ultra is supposed to be good for sleep. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Fantastic!!! Og kush x G13 sounds amazing…if I dont win, I might just buy some of these anyway.

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @George_The_Vault

3 Likes

I’m in! Thanks George. Gotta love the passion you guys show. MK Ultra for me, please!

I’ve never had the pleasure of growing any TH Seeds seeds, @George_The_Vault. I remember a little chatter about the MK Ultra on another forum. The genetics are solid and I’d love to taste it! And, make a seed or two with it…peace

4 Likes

Man @George_The_Vault you have this place hopping like kids in a candy store! I’ll take one bag of MK please ! You rock!

2 Likes

I’ve heard of TH Seeds, but cant say I’ve ever seen any grown. Definitely heard of the MK Ultra though. Would love to get some in the collection!

2 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @George_The_Vault …TH Seeds is an awesome company…I have been drooling over their Limited Edition Birthday Cake x Gelato 33…Impossible to find the beans right now, though… I have grown and very much enjoyed smoking that MK Ultra…Dank smoke for sure. I too would love some of that MK Ultra… Thanks George.

K.

2 Likes

Another one?! wow @George_The_Vault you guys rock! i’m in!

2 Likes

Does each entry count as another chance to win? Just curious. Either way great forums, give aways, and genetics! Hope to win!

1 Like

Would love to try them out and see what the genetics are like

1 Like

only 1 entry per person per forum…i will try to add that to the rules in the future :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Wow. Those are some nice strains. Would love to run any of them. Will definetly be looking to oder something in the future when I decide what i want

1 Like

Thank you for this opportunity! Would love to try these for my multiple sclerosis symptoms :crossed_fingers::pray::green_heart:

1 Like

I never grew any of therte seeds out but hey im interested in trying

1 Like

So TH seeds have been around for a long time which means they must have some awesome strains in their stable. The mk ultra looks the goods 9weeks flowering, meter tall, decent yield. I’d like transferring it from @George_The_Vault vault to mine!

1 Like

Count me in for a chance to win please

1 Like

@George_The_Vault

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/th-seeds-promo-win-mk-ultra-feminised-seeds20 for the rules and how to enter

5 Likes