TH Seeds Promo – Win MK Ultra Feminised Seeds

That link has nothing on it @shroomgod . Might check it.

edit… doh! you’re just replying to the post to enter… carry on…

:ghost: where is that bowl…

2 Likes

I owned a pack of Heavy Duty Fruity from TH Seeds once and put them amongst others in the glove box while we moved 2500 kilometres in a heatwave. So as you would expect, those and a thousand other seeds cooked in the car and zero of them ever germinated.

4 Likes

Pooh, that’s heart breaking to hear

2 Likes

Right on. More chances for top shelf genetics. Count me in :+1:. Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Hey @George_The_Vault, I was curious how you announce your blog winners. Do you contact them by email?

3 Likes

I can say yes he does. I won the first time I entered one of theirs. They contacted me the next day and their shipping was insanely fast to dead center of the country almost.

4 Likes

Lol i wouldnt use that as a gen rule of thumb tho.

3 Likes

Neither would I in general. But a seed company that started in the 90s and is still going says something. Now that prohibition is being lifted here and there…well, we’ve all seen the bullshit artists disappear rather quickly.
As a bloke that spent 20 years in the construction game, my thumb ruler is shorter than most, no fear :blush:

3 Likes

yes, the blog winners are contacted by the email they used to post with. i dont publish their email address of course for privacy but i do update the winners list with the name they used to post with as this is visible already

4 Likes

I’d never heard of TH seeds until now.
I’ve just had a look on their site and I really like the look of their French Macaron.
I’ll definetly be buying that in the future.

Count me in. :wink:

3 Likes

Would love the chance to grow some MK Ultra!! Are you kidding!?

1 Like

I would love the opportunity to try these awesome sounding genetics thanks for the chance @George_The_Vault :pray::pray:

1 Like

I’ve never heard of T.H Seeds. I’ll have to check them out.
Thanks @George_The_Vault for another great give-a-way.

1 Like

Never heard of Th seeds? Yall been sleeping. I remember B Real from Cypress Hills fav strain was S.A.G.E. I would love the Mk Ultra to compliment my MKage.
-J

Come to papa. Thanks for the chance. And yes im running one now.:+1::fire:

8 Likes

Yeah I know. I’m still a noob. :grin: There are sooo many different breeders and strains out there. I’m in heaven. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Im just joshing ya. Idk shite lol. I just happened to stumble on a little bit back in the day. I love Sage. I think it was one of the highest testing strains for a while. Its up there. Like @Gaz29 said. They take a bit longer. Well worth it though. :v:

2 Likes

Wow! S.A.G.E. by T.H. Seeds has won two different awards.
2nd place in the blind test of the 2001 High Times Cannabis Cup
2nd Place Bio Cup (High Life HF) 2003

4 Likes

I would love to grow your genetics. Always looking for the best.
Did I miss another seed giveaway ?
Hope not.

1 Like

Let me join this. :sunglasses:

1 Like