TH Seeds Promo – Win MK Ultra Feminised Seeds

This one doesn’t end until Oct. 29th. So your good to go.

1 Like

Yes. Finally made it in time

3 Likes

Congrats buddy, you were selected at random as the winner on this platform. Can you PM me please with your postal name and address to arrange delivery of your prize.

9 Likes

Well I hope to win your next giveaway George. Thanks anyhow

1 Like

Gratz @joecool

Thanks for another great giveaway @George_The_Vault

1 Like

Congrats and enjoy @Joecool! Thanks again, @George_The_Vault!

1 Like

Grats on the beans!!

1 Like

Thanks so much @George_The_Vault for the chance to start my indoor grow off right.

6 Likes

Enjoy @joecool look forward to the thread :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Who won ? Was it me lol

1 Like

No it was joecool, congrats Joecool hope they grow big fat colas for you.

3 Likes

@joecool congratulations bro I’ve grown out there wrackage and the sage and sour great smoke I works buy again
Peace

2 Likes

@joecool

3 Likes

Sativa afgan genetic equilibrium if I remember correctly was some amazing smoke when I tried it like 10 years ago

6 Likes

I’m only 11 stone mate :joy: I’m no big cola. I’ve had tops weigh more :joy:

4 Likes

Meanwhile I’m sitting here all American style at 17 stone

3 Likes

I lost you once, when I was 22. I was 330 lbs or 23.5 stones. Did it in a year, lost 160lbs took me 8 months to lose 90lbs then I got glandular fever and strep throat at the same time, couldn’t eat for 4 months and lost the rest over the 4 months. I lived on coca cola, half a can a day was all I could get in me, could hardly breath my throat was so swollen, they thought they would have to give me a tracheotomy at one point. What doesn’t kill ya makes you stronger, lucky I had the weight there to lose lol.

I dreamt of eating huge piles of fish and chips and big macs, when I could eventually eat it took 2 weeks before it came out the other end, and it looked like tar from all the coke I had drunk :mask: I managed a dozen chips for my first meal, thought my stomach was going to explode being so full lmao.

5 Likes

Glandular fever isn’t pleasant. I had that as a youth. Still have to declare it when applying for driving licences etc. I remember coughing up a greeny which landed on a lampost and stayed there for about 3 months :face_vomiting: Imagine not being able to eat for 4 months. I’d look like Kate moss :joy:

That’s small for murica init :joy:

4 Likes

Man I am trying not to laugh hard, I had to cough up that shit for fifteen minutes before I could drink my coke it was fucking agony. I would not wish glandular fever on my worst enemy. I was in and out of consciousness for the first 3 months remember very little about it.

I had to sleep face down with my head out the wrong end of the bed resting on a small bar stool my Bruv stole from the pub for me, so I could just lay there with my mouth open, and let everything drain into a bucket.

3 Likes

Sounds like I had a mild dose in comparison. Still not pleasant though lasted about a month :expressionless: don’t understand why you have to declare it in later life? Gonna have a look and find out. Nice of your bro to look after you with the theft of a barstool :joy:

It’s not glandular but everything going in today is coming back up water included. toddlers are just giant walking germs Repeatedly infecting me with other toddler germs. Gotta take mine to the germ hangout (nursery) shortly but really don’t wanna venture out feeling like :poop:

3 Likes