Thailand goes legal

Times there are a changing,

12 Likes

I read somewhere that it’s not legal for tourists to smoke though. Does anybody know about this? Some homies and I are planning to take a trip out there next year

The government also will give away 1 million plants to people. Doing some things right

They arent encouraging personal rec use and tourists cant consume. Its for medical and probably various exports (as a canadian i would love to get better laws on import/export and consume quality cannabis grown in a environment far better than canada can ever do

2 Likes

I think they also released people from incarceration if they were convicted of marijuana-related crimes?

1 Like

It won’t be long before governments in complete…will follow… wonder what’s taking usa so long on federal level? Corruption…

4 Likes

Be that as it may, but when have that ever stopped tourists from danking up the place LoL :rofl:

4 Likes

Its expensive thou ! Thought it would be a lot cheaper there :rofl::man_shrugging:

450-650 baht for 1g and 1400-2200 baht for 3g

You buy a big bag on the black market for 1000 baht

6 Likes

Lmao… I do not understand the translation to their currency

1 Like

How much is a baht?

1 Like

about $.03

2 Likes

500 baht is around 14 usd

3 Likes

Very kool video…
Reminds me of the first legal days in Canada. :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I learn so much not pertaining to growing here… along with grow related stuff… thanks @Swe-can … and @Hidden

2 Likes