Veterans giveaway donations

Good morning OG. As promised it’s time to fire up the Veterans giveaway again. I have a couple people who have offered up their time to help distribute so this is a call out to everyone who would like to donate to the event. This is just a way to say thanks to all the people who serve or have served in the military and help to give us all the freedom we enjoy every day.

Here’s is the deal, post below what you are willing to donate and I will make a list. Once we know what we are working with I will inform each donator of a location to ship the seeds. There is going to be an event starting soon that I don’t want to disrupt so we will gather all donations and shoot to put up a signup in Jan. This seems to make the most sense with other things going on here and with the holidays upon us. All seeds will get devided up as equally as possible among each Veteran who signs up. So let’s get rolling and start collecting some seeds to put into the hands of some really deserving folks who help to protect and preserve the life we all get to enjoy.

Here is the link to the previous event.

List of donators.

@4ftfarmer Stamps/Postal expenses
@JohnnyPotseed : 100 FrankenDoubleBubble
@Maddawg I’ve got some Reg Beans:

• (Gelonade x Jack Herer)
  • London Pound Cake #75 Crosses.
  • Shoreline Crosses
  • Bam99H= (Black Alien Mac x (Mac x Mendo Breath) + (C99 x Jack Herer)
  • GBam99H= (Black Alien Mac x Gorilla Mac) x (c99 x Jack Herer)

@Cormoran Ghost Rose x GG4 RIL seeds I
@ReikoX Regular Autos
Grass Fire OG x GG4 RIL
Grass Fire OG x Solo’s Stash
Solo’s Stash F2

Feminized Autos
FAM 2022
GLo F2

@Papalag (Looking into it)
@Emeraldgreen I can donate
10 packs of early Iranian f2
5 packs of sour d early Iranian
2 lots
Lot 1
Lavender frosting
Purple Gogi • monster cookies
Apollo ape
Nl#5• blue cookie
Lot 2 citrus stomper • dipped strawberry
Creamy black lights
Auto maria2• blue cookie
Auto mix

@GCBudz 40 flips of 5 beans of Mephisto Double Grape fem auto’s.
@Budderton 20 packs of Lemon Slush F2, photo, regs

@chronix Seeds by Johnny Potseed 6 packs containing 11 seeds of Paralyzed Monster (Frankenstein x PPP)
1 pack containing 6 seeds of Paralyzed Monster (Frankenstein x PPP)
2 packs containing 11 seeds of Lady In Red
1 pack containing 5 seeds of Stoned Pup F1 (Chemdawg x PPP)
1 pack containing 15 seeds of Grand Daddy Purple
1 pack containing 15 seeds of Space Lights F2 (Northern Lights #5 x Alien OG)
2 packs containing 6 seeds of Space Lights F2 (Northern Lights #5 x Alien OG)
4 packs containing 10 seeds of Alien OG F2
1 pack containing 5 seeds of Alien OG F2

@Oldjoints 250 Bubblegum x London Pound Cake
@VAkish I’ve got a pack to donate for everyone who signs up. OG Chem x Casey Jones f2’s and Sunshine Daydream BX x (OG Chem x Casey Jones)
@LegsMahoney Good Medicine F3’s
@GrouchyOldMan 20 of my Feminized Frankenstein S-1 seeds
@420noob 8 fem gorilla cookies and 8 miracle glue fem and a book of stamps
@SHSC-1 I would like to donate 420 seeds of the Fraser Valley Blueberry Northern Lights x Dr Atomic Blueberry Northern lights (BX1-f2) and 10 x 10 seed packs of Old Grandpa Scratch LTD. Originally by Karma G.
@Tejas 10 pack to each recipient of BOG’s Sour Strawberry.
@Cyr_grow 10pk of BOG Bubble (open pollination) to each person signed up
@BigMike55 : Stamps
@herojuana.tom : Sent money to help cover postage.
@TestOfOath : GG4 RIL x Pure Michigan F2 “I96”, Sharkbite x Pure Michigan F2 “Coastal Dreams”
@LtShDc : Lennon/skywalker ghost triangle kush x strawberry pie =24 (fem) my cross (Lennon/skywalker g.t. kush pollen from @THCeed )
Lennon/skywalker ghost triangle kush x smoothie = 15
(Fem) my cross (lennon/skywalker g.t. kush pollen from @THCeed )
Auto b.m.g = 7 Uncle Johnny’s
Grizzly crinkle x pineapple kush = 28 (reg) my cross
Skywalker x creme de la chem = 2 (auto fem) mephisto
Strawberry pie = 2 (auto fem) fastbuds
@bluelizard = Grizzly Purple Kush S1 Fems (Kosher x G13 x Purple Kush)

Off to an amazing start. Thanks to all who are stepping up to contribute.

40 Likes

I will start off with seed packs of Paonia Purple Paralyzer and Sour Bubble.

14 Likes

29 Likes

Thank you for your OG service Doug! I will assist with the co$t of postage via donation or actual stamps just let me know where/who to send to!

8 Likes

What a time to be low on seeds! With all I have going on with my health issues, I haven’t been producing many seeds of late @DougDawson . Sorry cuz, but I have very few seeds.
I can donate for packaging supplies and stamps though. Just Dm me where to send

my list of available consists of 1-2 packs of the strains there, not enough to even bother with, so the donation from me will have to be some cash.

As always, @DougDawson thank you for what you do cuz!

11 Likes

Thanks for remembering us again! A good thing!

8 Likes

Heading out to the seed fridge to see what I have to contribute…
Will update soon!

@DougDawson You are the man! :call_me_hand:

Update:
I’ve got some Reg Beans:

• (Gelonade x Jack Herer)
  • London Pound Cake #75 Crosses.
  • Shoreline Crosses
  • Bam99H= (Black Alien Mac x (Mac x Mendo Breath) + (C99 x Jack Herer)
  • GBam99H= (Black Alien Mac x Gorilla Mac) x (c99 x Jack Herer)

I come from a Military Family on both sides of my family.
My brother just retired from the Army in November.

Wanted to thank all who have served.

22 Likes

Don’t sweat it @JohnnyPotseed , there will be plenty of donations I am sure. Not everyone can be in a position to donate for every event, don’t give it a second thought. Especially during the holiday season. If you do wish to kick in some stamps or supplies that would still be awesome.

9 Likes

I’ve got some Ghost Rose x GG4 RIL seeds I wouldn’t mind donating, though I’m not sure there are enough of them to be worth it… I only made about 300 originally, and wouldn’t be able to donate more than 50-100 since I’ve already given a bunch out. Not sure how many I actually have left. If that seems worth it to you, I can send them over. I’ll also be trying a Frankenstein x RIL cross next week with some pollen that I’ve kept stored in the fridge; hopefully if all goes well I’ll have plenty of seeds to distribute 7 weeks from now. :slight_smile: Though I guess that’s not counting cure time, or time in the fridge for winterization, so they probably won’t be ready in time for this one…

15 Likes

When you get to the point you’re ready for some cash donations, just hit me in a DM with the inof

8 Likes

I’ve been making a bunch of random crosses this year. I’m down to donate a pack of each of the following:

Regular Autos
Grass Fire OG x GG4 RIL
Grass Fire OG x Solo’s Stash
Solo’s Stash F2

Feminized Autos
FAM 2022
GLo F2

20 Likes

I need to check I’ll post as soon as I can

To all who served and there families
thank you for your service

12 Likes

I’ve been waiting to hear this get underway
I can donate
10 packs of early Iranian f2
5 packs of sour d early Iranian
2 lots
Lot 1
Lavender frosting
Purple Gogi • monster cookies
Apollo ape
Nl#5• blue cookie
Lot 2 citrus stomper • dipped strawberry
Creamy black lights
Auto maria2• blue cookie
Auto mix

The 2 lots are random number of seeds in each one.

15 Likes

Is there a minimum number of seeds you looking for in order to get them to all that signed up? Or can I toss in individual breeders packs? I’m not sure what I have in bulk but I’d be happy to add to the pile.

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure it is whatever you can donate. Whatever is donated is divided up to the veterans. This is my understanding

6 Likes

Hey everybody, big or small donations are a welcome. All seeds will go into the kitty and be devided equally among those who sign up so each pack makes a difference. 8 will respond to all the individuals once I am done at work today.

8 Likes

Roger that thx

4 Likes

Thank you Doug and everyone.

9 Likes

I think you misunderstood @ItsintheGenetics , as the title states this is just the gathering of donations thread before the event. There is no giveaway signup yet.

3 Likes

I did brother. I seen the tag and responded.

2 Likes