Thanksgiving spread contest and giveaway

Picnic Pork Shoulder :pig2:

2 Likes

Aww man…you gonna make that weirdo taking pictures of my food outside the privacy of my own home? :rofl:
Good fun buddy.

I probably gotta go to my moms at like 5am to help her physically get the bird in the oven. Even though my lazy sisters live closer. Why the hell she got a 22lb turkey this year, I’ll never know. :joy:
Actually, help me settle an argument.
She likes traditional. Oven, probably like 350, foil covering for part of it, stuff like that.
I see like a 7-8 hour bird, plus rest. She’s thinkin like five. Who’s right?
I’m willing to show my math. Lol

Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

done with the turkey,… spread photo coming tomorrow. Not in it to win it but here to enjoy and give thanks.

@AzSeaindooin420
@OnePassionateGrower
@toastyjakes

hooking up the Father in law
More digs made again this year. And another pie.

21 Likes

I’ll probably make some sandwiches tomorrow also :joy: everyone have a great thanksgiving.:pray::pray:

13 Likes

Lol ive had mine smoking on 225f since 4am and i might have to crank to 250 for the last hour but we’re eating at noon-1… 13lb bird… already looking nice… just went out and brushed with garlic, melted butter, pepper…

17 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FAMILY OF OG’R
Mine ain’t quite ready yet… Ham in the oven still…
Turkey
Ham
Collard greens
Macaroni & cheese
Stuffing
Sweet potato pies
I’ll post pictures in a minute

7 Likes

Depends upon what you’re looking for. If you want the moist, juicy breast, you want it right at 165° F (right around 4 -4.5 hours). If you want really tender dark meat, cook it longer. We like the breast, so I take into account the fact that the bird will still cook for about 20 minutes covered when I take it out of the oven and keep an eye on my temp probe.

4 Likes

Happy Danksgiving Everyone.Hope all is well to you and yours ladies,Gents and all those inbetween A time for mirth, Good timez and naps.

11 Likes

Oh man yall my grandma is throwing up a $400 meals best be on your toes because I’m snapping all the pics! Lol happy Thanksgiving everyone

4 Likes

Hopefully most know this, but if not, the reason BBQ smoker’s target 220° F (140° C) is to prevent bacteria growth. Anything less than that and it’s like setting your meat in the sun.

Happy Thanksgiving folks :turkey:

4 Likes

Yea… gotta get past the 140f internal pretty quick or just making a petri dish in your turkey

2 Likes

Turkey

Honey glazed ham

Rotisserie Pig

Potatoe salad

Collard greens/smoked pig tatails

Mac an cheese

Stuffing

Banana pudding with vanilla cookies

Sweet potatoe pie
ALL HOME MADE…
I’MA TAG @OnePassionateGrower
@Pawsfodocaws
@AzSeaindooin420
@smokekulture

25 Likes

That is beyond impressive. JamMAKEcan.

2 Likes

This is my plate.:rofl:.:joy:. A baking pan. I only weight 140 but eat like a hog.:joy:.

Gotta have my ghost pepper sauce

16 Likes

Thank you buddy. I’ma eat 2 helping before the night is thru

4 Likes

That’s a dope pic! Nicely done! That should end up as ur display pic for sure!

1 Like

Damn bro! U def got a vote from me! :drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving OG’s!!!

14 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving All!

My plate/spread incoming once all complete. Got smoked turkey, dressing, rolls, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, and apple pie.

2 Likes

14 Likes