Thanksgiving spread contest and giveaway

This doesn’t even include the desserts. My grandma brings them out after dinner. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

And desserts

20 Likes

18 Likes

How did you know that I was such a big eater? And even more important, how did you know all my favorites. LOL

6 Likes

Awesomeness

Yeehaw

2 Likes

@GEMI-CONNECT616 we live in the country and here you need a 10 course holiday meal

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving OG’ers :turkey:

Turkey, Mac&Cheese, Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Dinner Rolls, Homemade Turkey Gravy, Stuffing Muffins, Jellied Cranberry Sauce, Pumpkin Pie.

17 Likes

Im already 2 jays down glad i already took a pic or i would swear it didn’t happen lol Dust in the wind dude

PXL_20231123_195131741

I had to use some performance enhancing drugs to finish my plate, but it’s cool, we don’t drug test around here.

22 Likes

When you live in the middle of nowhere, Thursday holidays are tough for family gatherings. So the local bar and your good neighbors are the next best thing. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

18 Likes

9 Likes

15 Likes

Food for 2. Chicken stir fry main dish. Corn bread stuffing. Chicken and Bacon gravy. Mashed potatoes.

15 Likes

Braised lamb, balsamic roasted veggies and slow cooked collards and black eyed peas. 185mg lemon bars for dessert that are still in the oven. :v:t2: Have a great one everyone

13 Likes

Nice spread!
I see you are in muskie country, nice mount. :+1:

2 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING OGers! Got that turkey and rib roast. Didnt get the veggie and fruit trays. Gonna need a fatty to even think about desert.

12 Likes

13 Likes

Whenever we make a turkey, I make a big fuss over getting the oysters…anyone else know what’s up?

1 Like

You’re all bastards for having such exquisite looking tables/spreads…

As I sit here with my left over popeyes chicken after slaving away at work. :laughing:

Happy Thanksgiving OG’s!

12 Likes

Sorry you had to work Rhai. Hope you and Rena have a great evening.

Happy Thanksgiving to you both :turkey:

7 Likes

I’m about to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich…I shouldn’t have looked at this first…

Looks fantastic everyone, ENJOY
GOBBLE GOBBLE TO ALL

6 Likes