Thanksgiving spread contest and giveaway

Bout to shut this thing down!

From top to bottom, left to right (-ish)
Lettuce and something-or-other salad, my pecan pie, tortilla chips, the wife’s feta cheese dip, and her cranberry sauce, siracha mango balsamic oil vinaigrette, my salsa, french & sourdough bread chunks, drippings gravy, ham rolls, stuffing, artichoke garlic and tomato horseradish dips, pretzels, my sisters mac and cheese, giblets, hummus with naan, fruit, an im-to-lazy-to-make-a-sandwich(charcuterie?) board, the asshole of the Bird, mashed taters, deviled eggs, and green bean casserole. NOT PICTURED: The apple pie and double layer pumpkin pie. :slightly_smiling_face:
All made from scratch. Well, not the rolls. Those were Rhodes, cuz ya know…Rhodes Rolls.

Mic drop. :fist_right::wave::microphone:

I haven’t given out my likes yet. I’ll lyk @AzSeaindooin420. :wink:

Back to my coma.

16 Likes

There’s my spread and a 16 gram preroll I filled

15 Likes

I made the green bean casserole from scratch for the first time this year. And…OMG.
I’m never going back!

2 Likes

We cheated and went out to eat. There is only 4 of us me, my girl, and in laws. No cooking no cleaning no leftovers :disappointed_relieved:
IMG_20231123_133639_569

@Pawsfodocaws @blowdout2269
@HighTilliDie

13 Likes

13 Likes

Smoked Turkey

Green Bean Casserole
Dressing
The Plate.
With homemade rolls, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, and gravy.

Happy Thanksgiving! Voted for everyone, but since I gotta pick 3: @AzSeaindooin420, @Pawsfodocaws, and @jamMAKEcan looking swell indeed.

18 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 cant play.
Conflict of interests! :rofl:

4 Likes

I pick you. Please pick me to come for supper. I promise not to leave you with any leftovers. Please.

3 Likes

What’s up OG
Happy Thanksgiving
Have a great weekend
Just a little bit of every damn thing :joy:

10 Likes

IMG_5252

11 Likes

11 Likes

Have been going non-stop all day cooking ad cleaning as I go…
Never saw this until it was too late to take pictures.
It’s already been ravaged!! LOL!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

10 Likes

Show us the aftermath!
It’s artsy. :yum:

3 Likes

22lb Turkey Baked 7hrs in Turkey Broth,Potatoes
And a Mirepoix.Pork Shoulder Roasted 6hrs
Yellow Rice Pigeon Peas,Stuffed Shells, And the wife’s famous Pink Mashed Pot Salad. :call_me_hand:t2:

13 Likes

Happy thanksgiving OG

10 Likes

The aftermath…
A completely discombobulated Turkey with Giblet gravy and stuffing (with sage sausage and mushrooms)

Sweet potatoes with apples and maple sugar, rolls, and something I made for the pups – not stuffing, but their favorite home-made dog biscuits.
dinner 2

And pie- traditional pumpkin and Pecan…whipped cream not shown
dessert
pumpkin pie

We’re stuffed!

12 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420
I’m gonna have to give my three votes to @smokekulture, @OnePassionateGrower(even though them taters are red) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, and @Lady.Zandra63.
Seeing as voting for myself is likely bad form. :rofl:
Sorry everyone else. Great looking dishes fo sho!:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for all the love too y’all. :smiley:

5 Likes

14 Likes

Hopefully you all brought your Thanksgiving pants.

Everything looks delish :v:

8 Likes

So maybe we should set up the voting starting tomorrow morning @AzSeaindooin420
I voted now I see some other killer looking spreads. Is there a cut off for spread entry then vote idk seems first in will get more votes not that I think I’ll win ,:joy::joy:

3 Likes