The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

To be clear now that i’ve got the rest of the story.

Pollination after first 2-3 weeks of flower, then an addition 5 for the seeds to mature :wink:

6 Likes

Yup. That should be enough time to get some healthy seeds.

3 Likes

The K-Cup Cloner

10 Likes

I fucking love it! :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

The prototype :laughing:

10 Likes

Brilliant!!!

2 Likes

Nice rhythm, nice green, nice plants.

2 Likes

55F

D-Day is fast approaching. I love how much out beloved plants develop over the last few weeks.

@fuel Thank you kind sir!

20 Likes

I see seeds!!! amazing looking plants as usual

you should put those close-up trich pics in the trichome thread!!!

3 Likes

Looks like a beautiful Christmas decoration! Great job @Jellypowered

2 Likes

Day 60F

Plain water tonight.

16 Likes

I hope I can grow buds like that when I grow up!!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Chopped them all today. :slight_smile:

Gonna let them get nice an crispy and process them for seeds. Hopefully we get enough to give away.

And, our favorite mutant :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Hey Arnold called and he wants his steroid strain back from you

2 Likes

Da Fuq? Lol.

Thanks, I know your comment means you looked, and liked what you saw :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Give me my weed back. . . Baby

Those are some chunky buds jelly! It’s almost bittersweet to watch em come down

2 Likes

Well, This project has come to a conclusion. I didn’t get many seeds out of this attempt, I’m not sure what to do here. I KNOW i’ll find more as I grind the finished product up to use it, but i’m not grinding 7 bags in the same day just to find seeds lol. @99PerCent thank you for arranging the shotgun wedding, it seems enough of your pollen survived to do the some good. Very torn on what to do, 20 seeds isn’t really enough for a giveaway, it’d only make like 4 5-packs.

19 Seeds pictured here.

Not bad for no training and letting them do their own thing. 4 cob array 200w total. I probably could have gotten more weight if I’d have trained but I was just going for seeds.

Baggies with plant numbers and weights. I did not notice a SINGLE pollen sack, nanner, or anything of the sort and my environment was less than ideal.

17 Likes

You can make a seed separator using a shop vac and building a little airway thing for them, dry the buds until they are bone dry then feed in the product and all the heavy stuff (seeds) fall to one side

1 Like

I hope you enjoy them.

I sent my best Agent.

That was the best he could do :laughing:

4 Likes