The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

You’re just gunna have to make the next generation while we patiently await the K-Cup release date. It’ll help build people’s anticipation. Lmfao

4 Likes

sooo…

what’s the plan with those beans there jelly sir…

3 Likes

Totally off topic. Inappropriate and fkn hilarious. Love the new profile picture @toastyjakes but you seem to have a load of jelly round your mouth :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

hehehe

5 Likes

Small things amuse small minds bro. What’s even worse is how happy the toast chap looks to have a jam face :sweat_smile: (jelly’s a different thing altogether over here)

4 Likes

Yup can tell he loves that jelly load all over he got the biggest smile on his face

2 Likes

So i’ve begun to process the harvest of the K-Cups for seeds. This takes forever when at “Cure level RH” (62% RH in the bag)

Soooooo… I probably got about 50-100 seeds off K-Cup number 1. Give me a week or so and i’ll see how much more there are, I have someone who silently stepped up to continue this project, but I may have enough seeds for a giveaway as well. (the person continuing this project will get beans from each plant that made them) and another volunteer offered to handle the distribution of the beans for the giveaway. I’ll have to check with said people to make sure we’re still on but I don’t see them having any issues with it.

Ideally i’d like everyone to at least get a 10 pack. So depending on the number of seeds, there may be limited spots. If that is the case, the person who continues this project will be making more beans, they just won’t be likely to have as much of the K-Cup spunk. (It is my understanding F1 (which is what i’d call these I think) is pretty uniform to the original parents. We should see Agent 99 and K-Cup out of these F1 hybrids)

The F2 will be all over the map with diversity if the next pollen chucker continues. Should be a good mix and be fun projects for everyone who gets beans!

Tired and rambling, so i’ll let anyone who can explain it in plain easy to read speak continue lol.

Correct me if i’m wrong…

K-Cup x Agent 99
(Female x male)
We will call these F1 Hybrids “Agent K” (Thanks @99PerCent)
F2 hybrids will have characteristics of both K-cups and Agent 99

Should be interesting :smiley:

13 Likes

Jelly my man drop me a what’sapp one has a suggestion of benefit

2 Likes

I made up the name, that’s gotta count for something right? :wink:

3 Likes

Hahahaha! Excellent! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I have enough room for 8 plants. But only if you have spare seeds. I’m in the process of making josh dog og x skylotus for people to grow out.

2 Likes

Ok.

I have sent off a couple packages today.

I have spoken with @ReikoX about being the person in charge of distribution of the K-Cup seeds and he has graciously agreed to help out. I don’t know if he wants to use this thread or make a new one for the giveaway. There will be 25ish spots available, each spot will have 10-12 seeds per spot. You’ll get stickers too!

I have spoken with @toastyjakes and he is going to continue the K-Cup Project. I sent him 10+ beans from every plant except number 7, as those went to @Pedro_Bann. I have encouraged him to use this thread but he may make his own as well.

I ask that people who receive spots, please post occasional grow pics here, keep us updated with your observations. After all, you aren’t going to take a spot unless you are actually going to GROW them right? :wink:

Thanks for hanging in there everyone. Things will be rolling along soon.

Jelly

12 Likes

Once the seeds are in my possession, we will start taking spots on this thread. Give us a few days to get our shit together. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Also my endeavors will be etched in stone here, so the world may know the awesomeness of the K Cup Project!

All seeds ran, one parent plant per run, and all resulting beans given away when harvested

9 Likes

Good on @ReikoX and @toastyjakes for keeping the dream going!

Was a blast watching these grow and listening to your enthusiasm about the project.

And good on you @Jellypowered , glad to see someone excited about seeds in their weeds for a change :wink:

Keep me in mind for a slot!

7 Likes

I’d be down to grab some if that’s cool. I love coffee terps and rare stuff!

2 Likes

There’s plenty to go around but please wait for Reiko to be ready before we start the spot requests :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How did I miss this?! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Alright folks, The Eagle has landed. There are 25 spots so the next 25 people who call dibs in this thread will get seeds. After posting in this thread send me a PM with your address and I’ll start sending them out.

Good luck and have fun!

12 Likes

I’ll have to pass on this one as I got seeds to start already​:cry::joy::joy:. But right on guys! Spread the love!
Overgrow is such a amazing site!
Cheers

3 Likes