The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

@Esrgood4u dunno if you fancy a crack at these too bro.

@jellypowered that was my plan anyway bro :rofl:

2 Likes

Depends on what the conditions/rules are mate. I have room for maybe one or two more plants this grow if I move things around slightly.

2 Likes

The rules are you call dibs on one of the last slots and grow them out when ready bro.

3 Likes

The only real rule us that you eventually grow them. :+1::seedling: hit me up with your address.

7 Likes

Yeah I’ll give them a spot in my grow area. I try to have a few different strains to stop me getting bored of any particular one. Cheers for putting me forward for them @anon58740919.

4 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX. I’ll shoot you a PM with my details mate. I’ll ensure if I can’t fit them in my grow area this run will definitely be in my next :+1:

4 Likes

I’ll have room since i’m about to put one into flower, and the Purple will be lonely all by itself

4 Likes

Ill call dibs. And I’ll run them next season, id like to see these girls outdoors!

5 Likes

@Esrgood4u
@Niburan
@Hoodini

Yours made it in the post today as well. That’s 11, only 14 slots left!

6 Likes

I appreciate it @ReikoX. I’m sure I’ll do your seeds proud mate :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX and @Jellypowered I will do these ones right! You have my word

4 Likes

Ill take some bean i theres any going :blush:

3 Likes

14 spots left, send me a PM with an address and I’ll get them out.

6 Likes

Project Update August 29th 2018

Upon receipt of the “K-Cup Continuation Package” today, my leg of the run will begin.

Plant 2 was my favorite in the original run so Plant 2 seeds will run first. I have 10 beans and since I only technically need 1 male and 1 female to achieve my goal, I’ll plant 5 and let the ratio be damned (unless they are all males)

Here we go y’all!!

we can now continue the giveaway haha

6 Likes

@Billybob hi I was reading through this thread just to chance my luck really to c if anyone had any seeds they would like to donate to me and came across ur comment that u too were breeding some I’d just like to ask if u av any spare could u help a brother in UK with a couple

2 Likes

Hey buddy, you are in luck there are still 13 spots left in this givaway. I’ll send you a PM if you want in on this.

3 Likes

Thanks good sir I’m in uk bro

2 Likes

Do you guys need me to breed these? Im always down for some pollen chucking to help out the community lol

2 Likes

The world needs more coffee drinkers @Hoodini

5 Likes

Well im one of those “non coffee drinker big time” but I will suport my fellow coffee drinker buddies no matter what. . . Ive got a few peeps down here that would love some k-cup funk! Does it also smell like coffee? Or just taste? I should be a pretty good tester for both lol.

2 Likes