The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

There will be more as @toastyjakes will be continuing the project!

6 Likes

Ooh dude, totally calling first dibs!

6 Likes

Damn! I just started my last few tripple cheese seeds last night and I can only fit 4 plants in my tent at the moment. Hopefully next batch. :flushed:

3 Likes

woot woot! get it going @ReikoX!!

2 Likes

Coffee pheno sounds delish… You raised a lovely family of ladies!

3 Likes

This is such a nice thing to do! For everyone who gets seeds, Happy Growing!

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m in! They will make it into an upcoming grow for sure they look great, and for someone who drinks 4 pots of coffee a day (and calls his weed ‘coffee’ as a code word) this is going to fit me nicely :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for doing this giveaway @Jellypowered and putting the time and effort into growing these out and getting them in the hands of the growers!

4 Likes

Dibs! Excited for them rate terps boi

1 Like

I’d be interested in a bushy indica

I’d be interested in your k cup project ,new to the site but not a new grower don’t think I can pm

Definitly count me in!

Not a coffee lover what so ever, but I would like to help in anyway. Tag me if you need anything

1 Like

can i get some dibbs please

2 Likes

It’ll be good to see what some beans from my bagseed did for jelly. And jelly did for them. And then to grow some…ummm dibs :uk::us::uk:

4 Likes

@oleskool830
@Worcestershire_Farms
@TrevorLahey
@Artisan
@dgtxxx
@JaxxMunster
@ShiskaberrySavior
@anon58740919

Your seeds are on the way. 8 down, only 17-slots left folks.

7 Likes

The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your puff.

8 Likes

@kushyhaze these are some generations on from a bagseed off a thumbless dealer in the cross :rofl:you know the guy. Jump on it bro

3 Likes

I’d still love to know as much as possible about the lineage lol. I doubt your digit challenged acquaintance would remember what strain it was supposed to be lol

4 Likes

It was supposed to be super silver. That I am :100: on. I’ve smoked a fair bit of SSH over time and it was pretty damn close. But what was in the same room I think is the question that needs asking. I guess the only true way to know would be to get a lab test done?

3 Likes

The only true lab test we need is people to grow them hehe :slight_smile:

1 Like