The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

@SeymourGreen
@Bongedtobits
@cannabissequoia

Your seeds are in the mail. That’s 16 gone, only 9 left! They are going fast!

8 Likes

@ReikoX Much appreciated squire.

4 Likes

Very much appreciated kind sir.

4 Likes

@sk1
@Fresherbs
@FunkyPhantom

Your seeds are on the way. That’s 20, only 5 spots left!

8 Likes

Man I can’t wait to see everyone growing these out!
I’d love to get/see some f2s of these in the long haul.
Cheers

5 Likes

Do you moonlight as a mail man or something bro. Parcel force need to draft you in for efficiency

6 Likes

Nope, just a boy scout. I was prepared.

9 Likes

If you still have some left I would like to give them a try.

4 Likes

There’s still at least 4 spots left by my count, ReikoX will send you a PM for your details since you don’t have enough pips yet.

And a reminder, We WANT to see your grows with these. No requirements, this is a WANT. I’d like to see how these perform and observe characteristics shown.

This project is proof that bagseed can yield secret treasures.

15 Likes

Sure thing, that’s the plan! :slight_smile:
I’ve already grown some bagseeds in the past and saw some of these secrete treasures you’re talking about. Unfortunately I always missed to preserve them. I want to get more organized in the future though and also share some stuff.

5 Likes

This is the first effort in learning to save unicorns for me. Until now i’ve just bought/obtained seeds and ran them with no intentions of saving the good ones. Too many have slipped through my clutches and i’m stopping the madness in my grow with this project. :slight_smile: 7 moms still alive and ready to make more clones at any time.

10 Likes

Based on the state of the cure of the bags:

There is about a 50/50 distribution of citrus/coffee genos. One bag oddly enough has BOTH smells.

This is gonna be interesting for sure.

8 Likes

They sound nice my man r they fem or regs photo or auto brotha can u pm me so I can send u my address good sir

1 Like

I’m glad you were. I’ve just had the parcel guy waiting here whilst I jammed some seeds into @Albannach package lol. @Esrgood4u light has gone out too. Just my brother @Jellypowered package to go. And a wiring loom for @Gaz29 to do :sweat_smile: maybe I should have gone to boy scouts lol

6 Likes

Sounds like a OG sorting office needs setting up.

All parcels before 4.20…

1 Like

How’s things my Yorkshire Rude boi what’s happing mate what u got running ATM …always nice to c lads who lv the game :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

I’m good brother. Not actually from Yorkshire though I’m close now I’m the other end of Manchester :rofl: I do visit there quite a bit too. You well? I definitely love the game though

2 Likes

Coffee smelling cannabis shit I’m in ! Would be willingly to run some of these outdoors in the the spring! Or maybe a couple under the lights this winter for a fun winter time project! Thanks for spreading the love! I guess I should ask is there still a spot?

3 Likes

Dankalicious m8. Can’t wait to grow them out!

2 Likes

except you didn’t look down a few post and see one more person ask?

lol @weedly is a person too haha

2 Likes