The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

@chestionabil
@weedly

Your seeds have been sent, 21 sent across the globe, only four more left!

7 Likes

I’d like to dibs in on this as well if possible.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, a PM was sent.

3 Likes

Yes pal just managed to get a 600w light off a good guy on here mate going to post it for me so at least al get a decent yeild until I can start to get things turning again man I got robbed a few week ago and they took every mate I’m gutted but that light will defo help so that’s what’s been on my mind man just getting running again

1 Like

Got mine today my man. How big do these get with no LST? Thank you again! Much love and respect @ReikoX. I have a tent that will be ready for these in 2 weeks. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

TALL brother.

With no training they act like sativas imo.

12 Likes

3 More Left?
I think

4 Likes

Dibs if any is left! Such an amazing project 🖒. Even if I missed this one this will still be an awesome thread to watch

4 Likes

If you have an English Tea flavour i’m in

Cheers

3 Likes

Yep, now there is only one pack left folks. Gone in less than a week.

10 Likes

that wasn’t a surprise though

everyone watching them grow and how they looked I figured they’d they all go first day

4 Likes

I just wanted to throw out a big THANK YOU! For all involved in this project! @Jellypowered, @anon58740919 and @ReikoX for assisting in this endeavor can’t wait to see what the future grows turn out!

6 Likes

Anytime :slight_smile:

I just wanted to do something good for the community after all the love i’ve been shown.

I look forward to everyone’s occasional plant shots :smiley:

Jelly

10 Likes

Just on a side note love the title and BTW I’v tossed around the Idea of using actual K-cups with the guts removed to start seeds in the past (small, can run a lot of seeds , and already has the drainage hole from the coffee maker) maybe that’s how I’ll start my seeds gifted.

4 Likes

I’ve seen plants grow in 2oz. cups, seed to harvest. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Hey I was wondering if there was still one left? If so I would love to get in on this as the mothers look beautiful and frosty…:slight_smile:

6 Likes

@ReikoX I believe that’s the last one yes?

4 Likes

Yep, shoot me a PM @pookie123

7 Likes

Continuing the Line

Now that the giveaway part is done (Big ups to @ReikoX and his karma box!!) I’ll step up for the next…well, step… of this project.

Upon receipt of the separate plants genetics (all but #7 so @Pedro_Bann needs to grow those mutants! haha) I promptly soaked until crack (about 12 hours) then they hit the paper towel til they had taproots.

they have been in their own individually labeled solo cups for about two days now and have yet to pop through the top at this time.

My plans include running them seperatly in the veg tent so they can be openly pollinated… after a week or so of the males being open and blowing their pollen around, they will be removed and the females will be left to stew in their pollinated juices so to speak, until they are ready to be harvested.

At which point, if Reiko is still interested, the resulting seeds can be sent to him to redistribute again, as well as a healthy full pack sent back to @Jellypowered for his own reserve of his genetics

Updates will follow!

Also
Other who have received seeds in this thread, feel free to share your pictures and logs openly in this thread as well… this could be one of the largest threads on site if we can all update it well and stay on task with the evolution of this strain

14 Likes

@anon58740919 @Jellypowered @ReikoX

I just realised how rude I have been.

Thank you very much for the chance to take part and get involved with the community. I have only been here a little while and you are all great people.

The beans will be gifted back once I grow them out.

Keep being awesome!

10 Likes