The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

I totally forgot you had that COB rig, though I was in another thread for a second. I’m just so used to thinking of solstrips and jellypowered together. :grin:

8 Likes

Yeah this will be my test run of the light I purchased from @MadScientist and my first actual cob rig too.

I kinda got a cult following huh lol.

I can’t help it tho, I just give the plants what I think they need and they reward me with beautiful buds :smiley: The lights do all the work lol.

9 Likes

You going to flower with the COBs too? They have great penetration, but will burn if you get too close.

6 Likes

Yeah since this is a seed run i’m just gonna use the cob for it all. I’ll be sure to keep them 6" higher than the plants at all times at minimum lol. Can’t let em touch like I can with the strips.

7 Likes

I love it @Jellypowered! That cross sounds rich and looks better! Count oleskool in on some of those beans please! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Looking great as always my friend, always a good show with you growing. Gunna b :fire:

4 Likes

Well, despite not having A/C in the shed they didn’t burn to a crisp. They did need water pretty bad though.

Before water: Overview

Pretty sure the left back pot with the flag is one of @ReikoX’s Fem Auto Mix beans.
Closeup left side:

Closeup right side:

13 Likes

They are doing OK mate, I will watching.
:corn:

I can’t find a popcorn emoji… which used to be called emoticons. im old.

5 Likes

In days gone by when nudges in MSN messenger was a thing.

6 Likes

Got them a tray so when I water it doesn’t run off all over the floor. They looking bigger than yesterday already… I think they liked their water :wink: They were still pretty dry so I let quite a bit build up in the tray.

Technically today is Day 8 of Veg.

10 Likes

looking good…i need to invest in a tray… or bottom water

3 Likes

Day 9 Veg. I’m thinking I will let these get to 8-10 inches tall before I flip.

Left four.

Right four.

Things are moving right along :smiley:

14 Likes

looking healthy and happy man!

4 Likes

They are moving along quite well. we are getting close to phase:growth.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Day 15 in Veg. Probably only gonna veg for 10-15 more days then I’ll flip. I would like to get a rough idea of sex ratio before I commit to flowering.

Things are moving past the boring stage now :smiley:

Overview:

Healthy Soil:

Left Side Closeup:

Right Side Closeup:

17 Likes

second from the left in front is my favorite lol

4 Likes

That’s the one with LOTs of fungi present in the soil. :smiley:

6 Likes

I knew I liked it for a reason haha

4 Likes