The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Ssssilly Sssslithering Ssssensimilla :wink:

3 Likes

First Agent K reporting for duty on day 4 in the dirt.
Addendum; on day 5, 5 more came up.

8 Likes

Hey my current cindy babies are compact !! :tongue:

6 Likes

Evening folks. Cola dropped 9 agent k beans directly into vitalink soil with just an hour pre soak. Each in a 750ml pot which is what they are to run start to finish in. Following in the footsteps of brother monsieur toastface these are going straight under 12/12 all the way through.

Being as my jezzaberry has between 1-2 weeks remaining and I pulled 2 cherry tart males it seemed a good time to get something germed to take up the free space.

I’ll update you when some shtuff happens chaps

11 Likes

Update September 26, 2018
17 days from sprout

had a stretch and got themselves right and looking big… these pics do no justice lol

12 Likes

Time to pinch above 5th node if you want those giant colas

5 Likes

Okayyyyy… so I’ve never seen this one before. Fat root and no leaves yet.

Up to nine sprouts out of twelve, including that funny one still underground.

Addendum againdum: Apparently there were 15, not 12, and like 11 of them are up already, as of day 6.5(?)

13 Likes

@ReikoX will the agent k be OK to flip to 12/12 with only 4 nodes?

The reason is they are quite a bit behind my other plants I have in DWC and if I’m not careful I’ll be in a world off trouble trying to control the growth of them when I switch.

On a better note the lowrider x ultraviolet has spread and showed me her bits already and she’s girl :wink:

8 Likes

@Esrgood4u 4 nodes is fine to flip, these stretch quite a bit unless you have a heavy blue spectrum light, so if you are concerned about room, by all means go for it! What I would do is get at least 6 nodes and top everything above the 5th with the Agent K’s

8 Likes

Me and @anon58740919 have a deal going to introduce a couple of his cola cubes into my grow area to cover the blue spectrum :+1:. I’m not expecting them for at least another few days minimum so I’ll flip tonight. I can’t really allow my DWC plants veg any longer. They are huge for my grow space. Cheers @Jellypowered for the advice

5 Likes

No problem, just going off my previous experience with the Original K-Cups and what will probably be with the Agent K’s :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 above soil already.

5 Likes

How did you get a picture of my lungs in that first one?!
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Looking real good everyone!

4 Likes

So 8 up. we got another helmet too :roll_eyes: that’s all for shtuff for now

6 Likes

Topped and tied back… we are well on our way to f2 agent k.

so also…closeup preflowers

12 Likes

Lowryder x Ultra violet

11 Likes

Agent k (3 weeks or so from seed)

Low rider x ultraviolet 2
These girls are fast.

9 Likes

They’re regulars the could be both male :smiling_imp::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The low riders female mate. She Lifted her dress last week. The other 2 regs are kept at front incase they drop balls :+1:

4 Likes