The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

We are all for this !

4 Likes

Cheers @Jellypowered. Then this is what I’ll do with them. I’m not able to house my plants separately so I’ll just let all the females be pollinated by the best looking strongest male. When the time comes I’ll make a journal and ask if I need any assistance mate. Thanks
Edit strike the durban crosses. Defeating the point really. I may stick some feminized seeds in though and allow them to be pollinated :+1:

3 Likes

all over update
MP2-2

MP2-3

MP2-4

MP2-5

14 Likes

If you get anyone that stretches, could be the c99 creeping in :imp:

6 Likes

Looks like they are about to hit their first growth spurt. The light green leaves near the base of the fans tell the story :slight_smile:

Right on!

6 Likes

when they wake up this afternoon, all will bet transplanted to their final 2gal pots and left til node 8 then flipped regardless because this is about the seeds not the bud lol

1 Like

From my grinder tray after grinding 18g of leftover picked through Agent K bud :wink: Smells good :smiley:

11 Likes

I’m gonna have to crack my other 6 Agent k seeds. Was away and my buddy put the seedlings on the floor of my veg room. Kinda stretched and fell over. Slightly annoyed me but oh well. I’ll crack the other 6 in the next few days.

5 Likes

Up pot and root shots

14 Likes

Got some new vigor to them don’t they?

Looking good :smiley:

4 Likes

that they do, now they’ve got more space so i wanna see how they do…

come on one male lol

6 Likes

Not very exciting yet, but there’s plenty of time for that later

10 Likes

To quote someone else :wink:

13 Likes

this morning… happy happy…

13 Likes

moved stuff around a bit… Agent Ks are in the big pots, don’t mind the rest, those aren’t for you haha

10 Likes

The mutant agents are a couple of weeks behind but 5 are trained and in the field so the odds are good that we will see males and females.

keep smiling.

14 Likes

This is all so freaking exciting hahaha. I have to wait all freaking winter to grow mine :sob: I’m really interested to see how long the flower times turn out. And obviously l love just watching them grow.

3 Likes

4 days post transplant

all tops will be pulled down in the next day to promote bushier growth

14 Likes

Looking good @toastyjakes will ya do a little mainlining as well or just the LST?

2 Likes

I think since the females are gonna be used to seed then I’ll tie the top to the bottom like usual and let them grow like a sideways “S”

6 Likes