The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Donating my likes here. Nice work jelly my brother

2 Likes

Looking good been a long time since I been on. I wonder how these plants super crop? I wonder how they would produce in our setup.

4 Likes

I’ll save ya some seed once you get settled in I’ll send ya some once they are ready :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Gonna call this Day 2 of flower. The Stretch has begun!!!

15 Likes

Are you hoping for 4 to fill the space ?

4 Likes

Nah @Pedro_Bann , since i’m just wanting seeds i’m gonna keep all 7 in there. All Natural no training/pruning etc. Just let em knock everything up an have fun lol.

7 Likes

:slight_smile: making seed is always fun :slight_smile: until you have to shuck them lol

7 Likes

I been following this and I love how those plants look, coffee terps make it all the more better too. Good job on these!

3 Likes

I’m all ears if you have seed shucking tips!

4 Likes

I do actually have some sage advice on the matter.

What I find to be best practice is to beg, plead, promise then pay my wife to do it. Viola!

8 Likes

This the same @manfromthenorth from my RIU days. Resident of beautiful Alaska? If so welcome bro. If not welcome bro

3 Likes

Maine, not Alaska bro :slight_smile: still cold as all be, but yep, I invited him over. He don’t get on much so I’ll tell him you said hey!

2 Likes

I smoked seeded Mexican brick weed for decades. I only started smoking seedless about six or seven years ago. I can bust up buds and shuck the seeds.with great efficiency. I basically do the same thing. I use a dry sift screen, it has sides and I get some kief for my effort. Start by busting up the buds on at the top seeds roll to the bottom with a bit of help.

EDIT:
Reminds me of a time we were out of smoke and my buddy’s dad said we could get some stuff from his seed tray. We were there for an hour picking weed out of seeds when he came back and laughed at us. He tipped the tray and all the seeds rolled to one side leaving a large pile of stuff.

7 Likes

Great story! Reminds me of the old days with my son. He’s 40 this month and growing legal in Cali.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

You coulda kept it, that was helpful information bro.

I’m gonna try to be on more

2 Likes

Day 3 of Flower.
Stretch is on!
Looking fantastic. No complaints. Almost Zero input to this grow so far.

11 Likes

second one from left… still looking fine!

My money is on rear right for some tight indica female colas.

3 Likes

I like that very left one in front and second from the right in the back they look hella good

2 Likes