The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

So, here at the K-Cup challenge, a shot-gun marriage has been arranged with Agent 99 filling in for the dude.

He will arrive in dust form soon.

99%

10 Likes

OoOo this could get interesting

4 Likes

In generations past, There was a clause in marriages that if the husband was unable to perform, the best man would stand in because no female should be denied child… Or some wacky stuff like that.

3 Likes

Cross that poly-hybrid when we get there, right?

6 Likes

You guys are making me randy with this kind of talk. Definitely interested in seeing what comes of this, K-Cup shotgun marriage!

5 Likes

In defense of a jar full of dust, how many ladies is he expected to work his magic on?

3 Likes

I would like to pollinate at least 6 of the ladies. You don’t need to send a whole jar, a little will go a long way, and I can always toast some flower to make it go even further.

:smiley:

4 Likes

Opening the jar would probably not be good for overall germ rates.

I have 4, I need 1. Three will do.

3 Likes

Yay I’m happy for you jelly I hope 99’s male dust bring you some good stuff to work with

1 Like

“Toast some flower”. What’s dat @Jellypowered? How does it help? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Oooops, was that a stupid question? Had a very extended wake n bake this morning. Be gentle…:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Stick this info in your big oleskool book of knowledge bro :slight_smile:

4 Likes

To my brother @Jellypowered

1 Like

Hahaha! I am stoned! I wondered why you were mixing pollen with toasted “flower” lololol! Old and high again. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Hahaha! I better get to the shed and get some work done. I think I have reached cruising altitude! @Jellypowered

3 Likes

Well, ok. I guess I’ll have another bowl and listen to NPR. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Have always loved Gibbons cars, thanks for the video brother!

1 Like

Day 15F

So being that they are all females, @99PerCent is arranging the shotgun wedding for these lovely beauties. Who knows what awesome things will happen when Agent 99 mixes with the K-Cups, but i’m excited!

A few close-ups/angles of the late bloomer.

7 Likes

“double 0 'spresso”…
I’ll think of better ones… lol
mixing secret agents and coffee is tough…

oooo the “K-Team”!!

5 Likes

Agent K like from Men In Black

4 Likes