The black Lebanese x black afghani testers

Few more pics from a couple days ago.

Wondering if the yellow on the leaf is a deficiency or just natural part of flower cycle ?

So far so good though … inner sugar leaves and fans are looking a nice healthy green.

14 Likes

You’re around week 5 of flower?
Plants are looking great, the yellowing is just the fade starting in, just keep using your flowering nutes as usual and you’ll be all good.
Just the plant using up energy from the leafs to build big bulky buds!!

4 Likes

Yup week 5.

Okay awesome, that’s what I was thinking but just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the info man.

4 Likes

Yeah, those large fan leaves have been around a long time. They’re the first to go.Looking really nice!

3 Likes

Hi

Nice grow :+1:

Ciao

3 Likes

Thanks for popping in :seedling:

Week 6 flower

Had to spread her legs a bit :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: haha too close to the light ! If I’m lucky my top colas are maybe 10” from the light. Would like to keep it aroun 12” … but literally outta space. :frowning:

Some pics…

My relative humidity sucks : ranging from 25% to 39% MAX

Temp - 16 c. To 29 c max.

14 Likes

Gonna be a huge producer nice job looking right on track with the leaf fade , nice genetics lefthand.

5 Likes

Hell yea! Looks pretty killer :fist:

5 Likes

Do they still have the BO you had before? I was smelling some of that at high humidity levels …definite improvement now I am struggling to keep 50% RH

1 Like

Hope it’s a good yield… I did veg this girl for 3 months!

I think I kinda get slow growth compared to a lot of people I’ve seen on this forum. Hard to get my temp and humidity dialed in properly. Way too dry here !

@lefthandseeds I am also noticing a much more potent hashy / berry smell to her now. Can’t quite describe it properly. Words don’t do it justice LOL :laughing:
But it makes me very interested in what the smoke will be like heh.

Sorry I’m a burnout lefthand how many weeks would u recommend running her again?

3 Likes

Just mentioned on @Olbrannon’s thread that I could never pin down the smells of the Lebanese. It must have a pretty complex terpene profile.

As I remember it, the Black Leb ran about 60 days in flower. The Black Afghani had short phenos that finished at about 58 days for me and long phenos that ran about 75 days. I’d say you have roughly 2 weeks, but could be 3. Unlikely 4, but still possible.

3 Likes

HAHA :joy: Yeah I just read that,sry shoulda checked there first amigo. Ok, great… sooner then I thought.

I’m loving this smell in general, very unique.

I’ll be flowering lowland afghani x Dakini kush next.

Hopefully one black domina x jungle spice too!
One turned out to be a male a couple days ago… :cry:

4 Likes

Still a bit of that B.O. smell; but more when I do a little pruning. It’s a deeper smell now and it seems this hashy / berry has taken over. So hard to pin point and my descriptions probably suck! Lol :laughing:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: a cross I’m very fond of. Easy growing too. I think you’ll like it.

4 Likes

I think it could be a Black Afghani pheno! Wish I could smell it.

2 Likes

Great job @Leaf looking good man!!

1 Like

Hmmm…so just kinda ruminating like an old cow here…I notice your colas are pretty stacked. Those buds are really dense. On mine turning them sideways I had shorter stacks and I pulled the nugs away from the stem gently like I was building knucks at a branch…flexing the node to air the buds out. They are really dense and I did not care for the sour BO It dsappeared when I hit <50% RH though

I think it was @MomOnTheRun that commented not good on a bacterial level when I discussed having an ammonia/BO smell on my flowers

4 Likes

Yeah man your buds look very dense! I’m going to attempt to do the same with my bud. Had no idea about the BO smell being bad. Heard about the ammonia though! Never a good sign hey

But yes, come to think of it; all the sour smell has disappeared completely. No sense of lemony / citrus anymore… all hashy / berry / Spice with a hint of that Eastern smell lol :laughing:

Thanks for the info brother. I still have a lot to learn about this beautiful flower :smiley:

5 Likes

Week 7;

Smelling even stronger ! That’s still what has me so excited for this strain. Stronger spice kickin in with that berry / hashy smell.

Buds seem a little airy though, little worried. Hope they fatten up soon… lots of hairs and leaf in the bud.

21 Likes

Looking very nice. I wouldn’t worry about the bud structure. Some of the strongest weed comes from airy, spindly, buds. I think it’s beautiful. Not sure how long it’s supposed to go, but seems most strains fatten up a lot at the end. peace

8 Likes