The black Lebanese x black afghani testers

:joy: apparently somebody was listening

3 Likes

Hahaha :smile:

Well now I have plenty of room in my cabinet! Was hoping for two females but oh well :slight_smile:

Transplanted female yesterday : very gently. Worked good. Gonna cull the males today now that I know I’m 110% sure.

Check out the purple on these stems. Love it. Tried to get a few shots of the male pre-flowers too.

10 Likes

Looking nice and healthy. I can spot the male bits, no problem. Gonna be a nice plant it appears. The female will have some breathing room now for building lots of big buds! peace

1 Like

Well the power just went out ! No lights on so moved my plants near the window. Little too chilly to Be outside right now ! But at least the sun is out

Shot of my one and only female :slight_smile:

My upcoming flower stars.

Black domina x jungle spice
Lowland afghani x dakini kush

13 Likes

Really nice looking plants and structure, thumbs up

3 Likes

Thanks!

And a big thanks to @lefthandseedz. Easy to grow plants, a lot of LITFA on this grow. A little bit of time tying them all down because I have such a small grow area. Other than that maintenance free lol.

So far a nice citrusy / lemony hash smells: best I can describe it; it smells of the eastern countries :joy: lol. Can’t wait to be able to try this nice flower out.

Just hope the power comes on soon! Don’t wanna stress my only girl too much.

6 Likes

So a few more shots of my female;

First day flower sept. 25th

13 Likes

Looking very healthy. Can you describe the smell for me? LOL

1 Like

Nevermind I see you tried earlier. I never smelled lemon or citrus in mine though. Maybe a soil thing?

1 Like

Hey man no problem haha.

No lemony hues to yours ? Hmm Weird. Could be, I use just promix right now. Looking to make the switch to coco. It’s starting to get more of a spice smell to it now too which I really like. Getting excited.

Just hope the stretch stops soon! Lol running outta headroom! Will the stretch stop after 3-4 weeks??

Edit
Some more pics from today; fed nutes last time and she seems happy. Even though she’s thirsty still praying. Plain old PH Water today .

11 Likes

Perfectly healthy! Is that botanicare pureblend pro that you’re feeding them?

1 Like

Yup. That’s the one, seems to work pretty well for now.

What do you feed your plants beacher ?

1 Like

Ya it’s great stuff I’ve used it quite a bit in the past.

I’ve been using mega crop for the last few rounds, it’s great for veg and early flower, but I’ve been thinking I should get some pureblend pro bloom to give them for the last few weeks of budding…I think there’s too much nitrogen in MC for that stage.

5 Likes

Awesome! Glad to hear you’ve used it. It was the cheapest nutrient I could find in my local hydro store at the time. The grower there said he grew award winning bud from this product so I thought I’d give it a try. Glad I did and it’s very simple to use.

I can’t find any source for megacrop locally in my city but was thinking about checking that out some time. I was worried maybe botanicare has a little too much N too… seems like my leaves are a pretty dark green. But I am still learning as I go so might not quite have the eye for the leaves colour.

Cheers man, have a great night!

2 Likes

A little over a month in flower.

Had to bend a few branches because they were getting too close to my light.

15 Likes

They’ll start swelling now. Maybe get some colors too. peace

5 Likes

Great job @leaf looking good man. Lots of dank coming your way.

3 Likes

@Leaf Lookin good man! Lots of bud sites there. I’m digging the structure. Is that topped?

2 Likes

Thanks everyone !

Little worried about some of the colouring on lower leaves. Plant itself seems to have changed a different colour of green these last few days. More of a yellow to her now.

Yes I did do one FIM on each of my plants. Plus a lot of bending to try to keep the height down. Lol getting excited, starting to smell really really good and loads of purple on the stems.

Less lemony and more hashy/spice to her now. Unique and very intriguing smells!

2 Likes

Great job, looking great, nice one

3 Likes