The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Jelly!!!

:potable_water:

1 Like

soaking buds for making hash is a waste of time. If you soak the buds 15min you wasted 15min of your life.

1 Like

Have you seen a difference between soaked and dry flower in your hash @JoeCrowe ?

3 Likes

There is no difference, I did that test 3 years ago.

7 Likes

Thanks! Knowing your statement is based on you tests is much appreciated!

3 Likes

It really is amazing isnā€™t it? In my youth we used to skip school and go burn at a ā€œFortā€ we had built in the woods by the creek we fished daily and not far from our school. We were laying on the grass and my buddy grabs a big patch of bone dry 12-16ā€ grass in a clump, lights it and tossed it at our friend Jamie. Heā€™s like ā€œwtf Chris you could have lit me on fire ā€œ and sweeps the grass off his chest on the ground, we all looked at each other and giggled :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, within 10-15 seconds we all turned our heads to the left to see the flames rapidly expanding! Everyone starts stomping, pouring out Coke bottles on the fire etc. to no avail. Within a few moments it was everywhere around us, even started climbing a patch of old dead trees. We panicked and ran. It spread HUUUGE! And ended up burning an old factory, a barn, fences, sheds and almost an adjacent house. I was scared for days thinking we were going to jail or something. Since that day I have had a newfound respect for fire safety.

9 Likes

Every house should have a fire extinguisher full stop.

5 Likes

Agreed, itā€™s also surprising how many donā€™t have functioning smoke detectors :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

ā€œWhat do you mean you donā€™t have a fire extinguisher. Get one. Tomorrow. How long is it going to take the fire dept to get there? Youā€™ll be burned down by then.ā€

Itā€™s crazy to me. And as a grower too.

3 Likes

Dumbassesā€¦ā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve done enough fucking around with fire to know that you donā€™t fuck around with fire.

5 Likes

Donā€™t forget a carbon monoxide detector. I bought one just weeks before it went off, followed by a new furnace.

In fact, today would be a great day to test your smoke detectors and change your batteries!

3 Likes

Mine are hardwired but yes itā€™s a very good idea.

3 Likes

Ok Hosers:

Iā€™m having a day so thought I might try to make somebodyā€™s better.

I have a Black Triangle (TK x 88g13hp) X OG Kush (bubba/master). I made this cross but have not yet named it.

First Canadian who wants it gets it.

Canadians only because they are the only stamps I have. I need to re-up.

12 Likes

Iā€™m here pick me

4 Likes

They are yours. Shoot me an addy.

5 Likes

Thanks.
Now, Iā€™m having a day too.

3 Likes

Hopefully a good one. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m shooting for.

2 Likes

Yes Sir. Just got a lot better.
Can I offer you some beans to help your day a little?

1 Like

Thank you very much but I think you just sent me a bunch so letā€™s not worry about it appreciate the offer though.