The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

hah hah have you all seen? People are saying if your CAMPER grow is huge, you can apply for a rebate on upgrading your grow to LED. BC Hydro is doing it. And you need something stupid like 28 lights burning. That doesn’t make sense. I’m sure if they gave the same offer to everyone growing weed, they could save mega or even gigawatts around here.

4 Likes

Wow! Sounds about right for the government atm , they are so lost :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Oh shit the power company does dumb shit like that all the time. I remember when they were like oh we have a super cheap power slot for people who don’t use much power. Except to attain the low consumption they specified, you would have to be dead. 'Cause dead people don’t use power. They cancelled the scheme after like 5 years. The problem is the power company wants a rate hike, so the govn’t says ok you have to do the citizens a solid then. So the power company comes up with a scheme that will cost them 0 but seem like a good idea on paper, just to get the rate hike approved. That’s what all the energy rebate schemes are about.

2 Likes

Our power co has a guaranteed rate of return …

If it is for bugs, they just ruined my grow.

It’s for

3 Likes

They just wiped out my 2 rooms.

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Where did you get your cotton seed oil from?

2 Likes

From a cotton Gin

1 Like

I don’t like gin, anywhere else?

2 Likes

They make cotton vermouth but it’s very fibrous.

1 Like

My Dr. says I need more fibre.

2 Likes

Your Dr is in league with the fibre conglomerate (me too probably)

@Foreigner Dr. identifier professional.

1 Like

I know a schill when I see one. “Eat more fibre! It’s good for you and my paycheck!”

“Are you a doctor? Back of the line!”

1 Like

From Amazon

2 Likes

I guess that I should have worded the bottles as “the juice” for the one and done lol

1 Like

1 Like

If you guys are looking for something to watch so you can kill some time .

3 Likes