The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

10 for Friday, is the prediction.

2 Likes

Look at that 5 day forecast out here!

7 Likes

Here’s my location

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome guys. Question for my Canadians. Any ideas where I could get some zamadelica express or St. Expeditus Auto. The ones I found don’t ship to Canada and if they do the price is crazy just for 3 seeds

2 Likes

Yeah the big thing thats bugging me about the above zero temps is it’s killing my free ice for bubble-hash game! :rofl:

3 Likes

@automan321 I recall seeing Zamadelica Express at some point on the moderated seed trading thread.
100% miracles happen there so please do thyself a favour and post this request in that thread growmie!

4 Likes

Thank you,
Sorry if I posted on the wrong thread. Because I’m a new user, I’m not able to post on that thread. So I will have to wait.

Thanks for the link though

2 Likes

No worries @automan321 ! You absolutely did not post incorrectly, just in a thread that may not get as many hits as the trading one.

Let me assist laterally…

All the best with your :fishing_pole_and_fish: @automan321 !

4 Likes

That was very kind of you. Thank you!!!

3 Likes

I have a few zamal express x tangie DM me your deets !

8 Likes

Direwolf is looking for some cuts to trade, I think some of you have some of what he’s looking for…

6 Likes

MRRS, PK, LHP = :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Almost Every Canadian legend listed right there, great taste for sure! been looking for the king and lizard forever, master and Rockstar too.

2 Likes

I was sure one of you guys had some of these but maybe it was talking about what was wanted. I bet his trade list has some bangers on it!

Anyone using African or European night crawler composters in Canada? I’m looking for a starter.
Have had European red wigglers for 20 years just looking for something a bit bigger.
If you or you know someone that sells I’m interested. Most likely in the spring after winter.
Pick for fun.

8 Likes

I should start hunting worms in my backyard an sell them… I could catch hundreds if I mixed a bit of dish soap an water in a bucket an pour it on the grass. :thinking:
Only catch is I would sell them in milk jugs. :laughing:

12 Likes

Worm Grunting :wink:

download.jpeg-4 download.jpeg-5

8 Likes

Seen vids on that before. Pretty cool to see in action. :+1:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! How did I not know this was a thing! Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Wow, is it really February.

6 Likes