The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

I wish I remembered more of those tricks because my mentor could predict upcoming summer with ridiculous accuracy.

Most made absolutely no sense though… shit like the crow had 2 youngs… expect a chilly september… wtf hah

5 Likes

(looks inside front of pants)

It’s cold.

4 Likes

Interesting :thinking:

1 Like

Found one where you can convert criquets per second to Fahrenheit…

And one where you read the stripe on a wolly caterpillar and predict winter

2 Likes

Wait until Friday.

1 Like

Hey fellow Canadians!

I just finished up making(and shucking ugh!) some crosses with the puck bc3 from crickets and cicada. So I’m going to give out a bunch of packs, no expectations. if anyone is interested in the following let me know and I’ll send some out:

Snow thrower (santero, sour d leaner) x puckbc3
Gorilla bubble bx5 s1 (tony green) x puckbc3
Old family purple (f2r, urkle leaner) x puckbx3
k4ssdd (bodhi) x puck bx3

16 Likes

Mannnnnn, I would love to try the old family purple x puckbx3. In the midst of assembling a great purple grape hunt to look through some stuff.

5 Likes

I second what @sprinklememaynee says!

4 Likes

For sure! Just send me your addresses and I’ll pop in the post today.

3 Likes

Which one would think would be the dankest ?

3 Likes

Its a bit hard to say as I love the all the mums used. That said I’d gamble on the gorilla bubble. The female was a gassy frost monster and is quite inbred so maybe some f1 vigour in the mix.

6 Likes

Who likes ice fishing ?

7 Likes

I second what @CanuckistanPete says!

4 Likes

Motion passed.

4 Likes

I’ll gladly take some off your hands. Especially the old family purple, they all sound good though.

How’d you like the snow thrower? I grew some awhile back and loved it. Some more “kushy” others were more diesel. Had a few that were straight up jet fuel.

I also have some black afghani / kandahar I did a repro of awhile ago I could send your way if it interests you. Had a few really nice smelling phenos that reminded me of purple kush that used to be popular. Like kushy, pine, fuel, froot loop/ grape or something.

6 Likes

Man that old family purple x puck bc3 and the k4ssdd (bodhi) x puck bx3 sounds amazing. I would give a bit of space to try them out

2 Likes

Or course man!

Yeah I loved the snow thrower I’ve run a few different ones and really loved the high especially on the diesel end. Great daytime weed for me.

That would be great! I love my afghans and Pakistani. Shoot me your address! And you too @Fortman420

4 Likes

Managed to get the lane and yard opened up yesterday.
2 1/2 hrs for the loader at 200 per. But we can get in and out again at least :+1:
Had Over 100 cm up this end of the province.

The Cinna Bonne is pretty damn good too my friend. . Very tasty. :grin::+1:

Have a good one folks.
:v:

7 Likes

So much snow, stay toasty warn :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That gorilla bubble x puck sounds like it might be a gem

4 Likes