The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

I’ll think of some but give me some time.

2 Likes

I would have thought the locomotive would burn off the pressed cannabis stocks pressed into high efficiency logs with a bit of flower mixed in to elevate its passengers aboard.

NEXT STOP, Where are we man?!?!?!?

3 Likes

Dope train next stop Kappuskasing.

1 Like

I would have put sault st Marie but I don’t know how to spell sault st Marie

1 Like

I think I saw Sue st. Marie at the Brass Rail one night. :barber::dancer:

2 Likes

Reminds me of the Fawkawie tribe.

Jump off that train and do some fishing.

Do they have fish in sault st Marie?

Well there goes the plans to dirt bike on opening day :upside_down_face: Dude Wheres my snowmobile

w92my

12 Likes

That blows hard

2 Likes

Spring in 'Berta

6 Likes

A buddy in Calgary sent this… Mother nature can be an absolute wench, lol

6 Likes

Btw, I love your truck! I had a 2017 ram for a while, that truck was my favorite vehicle!

1 Like

something to be said about southern Ontario lower than 5 states here. sunny and 23 today put some girls outside yesterday inch of hard rain last night and now first day of full sun light couple of sun burnt gingers by end of day i bet

6 Likes

The St Mary’s River is there with the locks Lake Superior flows into Lake Huron there. There is some great fishing.

2 Likes

It is raining here today, and a little on the cool side, but I have 13 plants in the garden. woohoo

4 Likes

I’m only about an hour north of you, but theres no way mine are going in the ground for at least 3 weeks. We had frost yesterday morning.

5 Likes

I will let you know how much mine grow in the next 3 weeks.

6 Likes

old rule the farmers down here that grew tomatoes for Heinze was start planting by mothers day and be done by May 24 weekend i figured if they could risk 100 acres plus i could a few plants a layer of plastic moves you a full grow zone south the plants dont make much head way but the roots do i believe as when you get the first real hot couple days they jump like crazy

Lol…yoooooouuuuu bastard! :grin:

3 Likes