The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

When I ship seeds to the states I just slap 2 Canadian stamps on it. Not the cheapest but it suits my laziness.

3 Likes

Did you just invent THE BITESIZE PIG ???

2 Likes

It’s like a gerbil but deep fried.

2 Likes

us and international stamps are a value rate, currently $1.30 and $2.71 if i remember correctly.

Only our “P” as in permanent domestic stamps can you use still when there is a rate change, the others you need to top up if its a lower value.

2 Likes

It just means I need to change my MO. “10 US stamps and 20 CDN stamps and 5 international stamps please.”

No big deal just a pivot.

You wouldn’t be able to pass the jug around if it was in single servings

2 Likes

Talk a belt of the rinds and pass it along.

They’re very good. Salty.

1 Like

And don’t forget, very slimy by the time it gets back to you.

1 Like

The slime is what makes it good.

Seriously though I can get good crackling’ around here but rinds are few and far between.

1 Like

This is alberta, we will just create a law that says we don’t need to pay 30% taxes on rinds. legalities be damned

2 Likes

Let’s not get started on the nuances of confederation but boo Alberta boo.

2 Likes

No they are not. We have permanent stamps which are like the US forever stamps that will not be affected but US and International will be. Buying a bunch of 5 cent stamps is not a big deal. My warning was more so folks knew and didn’t end up getting stuff returned for insufficient postage. Also, in my case, I went to but 2 rolls of 50 USA stamps today but after the postal lady warned me, I just bought 24 of them. That should cover me for a week. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Doug Dawson = hitting more mailboxes than the Canadian Tire flyer.

8 Likes

They gave me my own mail train.

tumblr_mae927SNFt1rrx7h7o1_500

9 Likes

Please refrain from sticking your appendages out of the train window.

2 Likes

Lol, my train, my rules :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I also see it’s a steam locomotive.

@DougDawson bad for the environment.

1 Like

It uses a wood gasifier to clean up industrial wood waste. Even trolls can be green.

3 Likes

Alright then. That’s better. But it eliminates some witticisms I had at your expense.

1 Like

That’s OK, there will be more, lol.

1 Like