The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Ever since going to Canada Day 54-40 concert at the COP in Calgary, I’ve always called it “Cannabis Day”. :sun_with_face:

8 Likes

Always liked them, saw them several times.

3 Likes

Happy Canada Day :canada: :smile:

13 Likes

Happy Canada Day…Big Up My Fellow Canucks…Moronto Born & Raised…Just Here Enjoying the Weather, Deciding Electoral Outcomes & Being a Prick…:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:…Blessings, Peace and Prosperity to All

6 Likes

Happy Canada Days !!!
We get to celebrate that and Turkey day Way before our Southern neighbors !!!

8 Likes

Better late than never. My U.S.A. calander was faulty. image

10 Likes

They now carry these at Dollarama:

I have MANY, with only 1x in the brown sugar keeping it soft where the others are used to lift the RH% of over-dried or old flower.

No terps stolen here, just classic tobacconist logic!

:+1:

10 Likes

Anyone looking for a cheap, brand new trim machine…these work pretty good (I have one) and you can’t beat the price!

9 Likes

Yes, if you think it will help.

1 Like

It would definitely help with the trimming. So I’ve heard.
But buyer beware, it retails for 500 Cad. Why is it only 100 bucks and used once?
It’s also out of stock at Amazon. In my experience, when I’ve been looking for 4k blurays and such that are out of stock. When they show up on FB marketplace or Kijiji they are dbl. I know a used machine is different from a sealed 4k. But just some red flags for me.
The hole, if it’s to good to be true :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I think I paid around $250 for mine, on sale,… $100 is a steal. I love mine, saves a ton of time and doesn’t beat up your buds. There are 2 versions of this, one has the vent holes in a row (this one) and the other they run in 4 different ways. This one works way better.
@LzBoy it’s brand new…hasn’t been used. The back corner is dinged but that won’t affect anything.
Grab it while you can @THCeed they ship.

2 Likes

The land of citiots!

3 Likes

I don’t have a kijiji account, otherwise I would.

1 Like

@THCeed You can create one in minutes, its just your email and a password. I find lots of great deals on there.

3 Likes

OMG SO MUCH RAIN I’M VERY HAPPY THIS AM!!! Most of the rain this past week was bounced away from my yard due to the T.Dot Heat Dome… so my barrels are getting a much needed top-off and the ground can soften up again! :joy:

@THCeed Kijiji is how I got much of my gear at 1/2 to 1/3 the costs. Many folks buy new, fail or give-up, then sell cheap.

This being said the best deals are on Facebook Marketplace.

Rule of thumb:

Kijiji = people wanting to sell.
FB Marketplace = people desperate to sell.

So if something was 100$ on Kijiji I can often find someone on Marketplace for $50.

Kijiji is for selling and sellers; and FB marketplace is a part of a social media network so it’s easy as piss for people using the platform to “sell stuff fast and lazy.”

:+1:

9 Likes

Howdy great white northers:

I just got finished making a few crosses and I figured I’d give some away here first before making the rounds. If you just got something from me please refrain from asking. There will be more to go around later.

Anyone interested in:

Black Triangle x a5haze/thai bx f2?

I’ve got three packs with Canadian stamps ready to go so just say the word.

All the best.

13 Likes

The word, there I said it. Yeah that’s right THE WORD…

6 Likes

The word indeed. Send me your info and they’re yours

3 Likes

Word dibs uncle

2 Likes

Gimme your details sir. But don’t call me uncle.

3 Likes