The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Anyone ever seen a seedling pop with its first set being 3 blade leaves? I havent before. Pretty cool

7 Likes

This one actually has 5 upon further investigation . Pretty cool

9 Likes

Keep me updated with the sterling!

Letter received !
A big Ty !

1 Like

10 Likes

My brother was out west for some ice fishing this winter. He grew up in Bracebridge/Stoville/Muskokas but these days is in Etobicoke. He moved out west for a bunch of years and lived at my place and we grew a whole lotta weed back then hehe. He will retire out west when the time comes. I asked how things were in Moronto and he got a real kick out of that one.
Moronto he says… yer exactly right!!
haha

but hey, with that by election that just happened… things are looking up !!! :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s not that there are more morons here it’s just that they’re all jammed together into very small spaces so they seem to be everywhere.

I was just in a place where the traffic was crazy but everybody seemed to know what they were doing. Here I don’t know what these crazy fuckers might do.

But I’ve never heard Moronto before. I like it.

6 Likes

We born locals just call it “Mordor”.

And the local greeting is: “What the FUCK is WRONG with you?!”

No joke going to work on Friday I had 2 different cars going the wrong way on one way streets. They all looked indifferent to their hubris and of course one was a BMW and the other a MERC.

8 Likes

There’s this one particular fucker in a green mustang who drives down my 40 street at 80 and he’s just begging it.

Let’s just say I know somebody who smeared dog shit on the windshield of someone who consistently parks illegally in the wheelchair spot.

4 Likes

Caltrops my friend. Caltrops.

:+1:

6 Likes

The hollow ones are better… :wink:

caltrop

YES! … yes it is!.. :laughing:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

The dog shit goes well on door handles.

4 Likes

If they parked illegally in legal spaces (without paying) then I wouldn’t care but when they park at the very corner of the intersection impeding traffic and making blind corners in an already shitty place to drive it really pisses me off.

6 Likes

Moronto, baahahahaha, that’s fantastic!

Just so you know, I will be using that… And while I can’t mark it with a (tm SHSC-1) everytime, please know it’s meant :grin::joy::metal:

3 Likes

Canadian flag

11 Likes

Happy :canada: Day :v:

12 Likes

:grin:

12 Likes

Its how us Canadians were born, eh :grin::metal:

10 Likes

Happy Canada Day everyone. Hope it’s an amazing daybfor each of you and yours. :v:

12 Likes

Happy Canada Day Canuckistanians!

13 Likes