The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Im glad Im not a “hoser” from Canada. Aye? :rofl:

1 Like

You’re missing out.

2 Likes

I like the name so much I have to have it.
Sending a PM :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If there’s no leg hair… sure thanks!

:rofl:

4 Likes

If you’re still offering I’ll admit I’m a hoser and would appreciate a pack. Thanks

5 Likes

Crunchy Frog??

Are you lifting names from the Wizzo Chocolate Company?? :laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I am yeah :joy:

Shish Saviour wins the final pack for now.

Cheers all

6 Likes

Hahahahaha

This guy

At 10 months he was 92 lbs, that was a month ago :joy:

“Eh” :rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Beans arrived man, thank you!!

8 Likes

I Barely survived Family but, I’m Good​:rofl::joy::rofl:…Good looking Out…Peace, Blessings and Prosperity…:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Man From Moronto Here​:rofl::joy::rofl:…Big Up All Canucks…I have a problem…Growing Outdoors and believe I have Alkaline soil & I’m experiencing lock out…

I did a PoorMans soil test with a soul slurry, Vinegar and Baking Soda…I’ll grab a Soil Tester Kit this weekend and figure out exactly where the Soils PH lies…( I think it’s in the Mid to High 8’s somewhere based off of the PH of the water they have been watered with over this season…So over these last few days Of dry weather I’ve been watering them with 5.6 PH Water (no nutes) in Hope’s of lowering the Soils PH…

Is this the right thing to do??..Any suggestions or experience to share…Any & All is Appreciated…I’ll also run Nutrient tests

5 Likes

Thank you for the Crunchy Frog :v:

9 Likes

I grow in water, so I have no personal experience… But from what I’ve seen in the (way too many) hours or YouTube growing I’ve watched, it’s sounds like you’re doing the right thing, if it’s really bad, maybe a flush with neutral water… Again though, I’ve had zero luck growing in dirt, I’m just relaying what stuck in my brain :blush: (it was in the early years of Mr Canuck Grows, he soon after picked up a soil pH meter because he really cooked one of his plants)

3 Likes

Let’s see what everyone’s got outside this season.
These are 2 Froot Punch from San, and 2 old family purple x puck from our own @Kyumonryu
And the first round of autos

Plus some obligatory jerk chicken on the pellet stove

12 Likes

Respect @luxton …I was. Thinking of Grabbing this

These things were considered comical when I was younger…Read some reviews and like most things there’s some good, some bad…But I’m a get 1 & see what it do…

Also gonna grab these

Hopefully 1ce I get some Solid stats to work from & share with the community, A solution will be found…
Appreciate U All​:muscle::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Jerk Chicken look Fire​:fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Those in the soil meters are cheap but still not worth the money IMO. I would not trust them. I have one myself sitting in a box awaiting the day I toss it in the trash. Just my experience though. Since they are cheap you may want to check them out for yourself but as I say, I would not trust the readings.

6 Likes

Oh dam, that looks tasty.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry of those bottom leaves getting used up outdoors. Likely moisture fluctuations. Also no mulch, so possible splash back from the soil.

4 Likes