The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Awesome! @Foreigner i love it, sounds great. The OG spirit is always flowing heavy around here.
And good morning my friends, I hope everyone is having an awesome morning.

2 Likes

Good morning to you all.
Snowing a bit on my deck plants this morning. :worried:
I will have to cover them tonight. I hope they survive.

3 Likes

Damn, was some ice rain here last night, almost put my eye out! No snow though, although itā€™s 2-3 degrees atm, Crazy as it was 32 3 days ago, 30degrees plus in a day or twoā€¦. Good old Canada

1 Like

Canā€™t move them inside bro?

1 Like

I say it every spring and every fall. ā€œI donā€™t care which you choose but make up your damn mindā€. Iā€™ve got to figure out what to wear over here.

2 Likes

My wife has her limits. Already have these ones the kitchen for a couple of days.

I donā€™t want to push my luck.

13 Likes

Believe me I hear that. I already push it pretty hard :joy:

3 Likes

With the mild winter I made it right through a full year now using only rain water for my plants.

Yaā€¦Iā€™m pretty proud of myself! :man_farmer:

5 Likes

Atta boy! Thatā€™s killer! You use the barrels?

I take them down and put them in the garage in the fallā€¦so itā€™s been 5 gallon pails all winter.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got one rain barrel hooked to another beside my cannabisā€¦those things drink A LOT in July/Aug.

2 Likes

I honestly never thought it would be possible. But I grow a ton of plants, hundreds every few months so there is thatā€¦. Very cool , I love the idea so much ! Especially in todays day and age of droughts, shortages , NESTLE, etc. :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I only had the oneā€¦then I put one at the front for the flower gardens. I realized we sometimes go awhile without rain in summer so I bought a 3rd and hooked it into the other in the backyard. Works great.

2 Likes

Hello Southern Ontario !

Last Summer I was able to grow-out a beautiful Panama Red female, near Southern Lake Huron. A couple of supported Fimsā€¦ and it was 7ā€™ x 7ā€™
(supported fim = a taped FIM joint to prevent the branches from splitting/ wont FIM main branches outdoors again)

It was an amazing and strong plant that has provided a few nice specimens of seeds every now and then.

A couple of weeks ago while rolling a nice phat cured specimen, this seed bounced across the table, and I stuck it in Soil.

**If this Panama Red proves to be a Male plant this Springā€¦ does anybody want it as a Keeper? **

Our Colleague @SativaKid, is the person who shared the seed with meā€¦ after hearing of my Searches. Super-Guy

Send me a Note if your interested. It can happen. Last summer I tossed 2 Males awayā€¦ not this year

10 Likes

If no one takes it I will gladly, but Iā€™m just going to give it to my mentor to breed with so if anyone else has any use please go ahead, I just donā€™t want to see it go to waste. Iā€™d probably keep it but since my very recent light loss Iā€™m down an entire space and just have nowhere to put him to stay and flower out, if you saw my Veg/clone/mom tent it would blow your mind as there are NO JOKE over 100 plants in there atm

4 Likes

Lol and a solid chuckle !! Iā€™d love to have seen that.

Thanks for speaking up and for sure Iā€™ll keep you in mind. And its still open for people that just mightā€¦ Need It!

Cheers @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

Iā€™ll take a pic when Iā€™m home for you, they are all small and in nothing bigger than solos , and my clones are in 4 trays all rooted like crazy but my moving on up tent is dark af atm so itā€™s pointless, really kicking myself for giving away all of my old lights and stuff now

1 Like

Iā€™ve a 315w cmh just sitting idle with a new in-box bulb if you get itchyā€¦.

3 Likes

Got no idea how much I appreciate the offer, truly. Gonna see what I can come up with, if not I may take you up on that, for real. Just kind of tapped atm unfortunately (tough year)

2 Likes

No problem just give me a shout when

Im in Sarnia, will be heading into London later this weekā€¦

4 Likes