The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

I always dicker with them. Never pay what they ask.

3 Likes

I suggest, @lophophora.ca, that next time you try to use something motorized. Or a moose.

Or perhaps an energy drink to give you super speed.

“[The man] apparently wanted to use the canoe as a getaway vehicle."

3 Likes

I swear that shit is just cancer in a can.

3 Likes

“It’s cocaine in a can, baby!”

5 Likes

“Hey man, that’s a nice canoe…”

This is how it begins.

There way another, lesser known brand of energy drinks, recently taken off the market for the same reasons but the name escapes me.

1 Like

To escape an impaired driving charge?

As though leaving your truck half-submerged on the waterfront with the registration in the glovebox isn’t going to implicate you in any fashion.

The Hamilton police also keep their boats at that very pier.

1 Like

Canoeing under the influence is part of the Canadian identity enshrined in the charter of rights and freedoms.

The whole story is just silly. I need to get away from the cops…as slowly as possible.

True story I knew a guy who was passed out drunk in the backseat of a car driven by his brother who was also drunk. He crashed into a lamppost. The driver legged it and the guy sleeping in the backseat got the charge because the cops didn’t believe him. “Happy Thanksgiving family!”

3 Likes

:fist: :+1:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Well this is kind of a big deal:

Et tu flavus Brute?

3 Likes

Not good at all for a lot of communities.

Here’s a garden shot
We started late but there is some Johnny potseed sourbubble, Danny Terpentine Orbiter, Medman fragrant foul, blue dream, waco a couple of my blueberry that hermied years ago a friend of mine’s cross that he calls lemon head and a cut of a mac cross.
We have cut clones of the mac, FF, SB, LH and orbiter hope to have some keepers in that lot

8 Likes

Not looking or expecting yield in this lot because of the late start , just looking for keepers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lemonhead is Lemon Haze x Alien Dawg that he crossed several years ago .

2 Likes

Canadian malls: masters of understatement.

Better that “adequate, I guess.”

5 Likes

LOL. You and the missus going to “Formerly Known as Russian Stone”?

:smiley:

1 Like

Go there before it becomes 15 30 story towers.

A while back I called all you guys getting milk out of jugs Jugheads. Well you are. Jugheads. I stand by it.

But I thought it only fair to reciprocate. I start a new movement and urge you to join me. We shall be called The Bagheads.

Get on the right side of history. Now’s your chance. I happen to be fatty but we will still accept you if you’re skim we’ll just talk about you behind your back.

7 Likes

Thank you for wearing clothes Baghead!

4 Likes

True story all my clothes are made from recycled plastic. I smell.

2 Likes

I’ve recently ditched the bag milk and grab from a local dairy and it comes in glass bottles!!!
No more bagged milk for this guy!

4 Likes