The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

cannabisgrowingcanada.com
I have used them for the past 3 years. Hassle free. I went and double checked, I paid $168 for a 98 plant limit. I don’t grow 98, but I consume alot of edibles so with higher plant count police can’t do a damn thing to me, I am covered for 20 grams a day. It is nice to have the piece of mind for when I pop a bunch of seeds and have to weed through them for females etc.
The user @Bunny mentioned they had heard bad feedback from facebook, but I suspect/assume the people didn’t follow procedures correctly, or they didn’t know how to use Whatsapp etc.
I have had nothing but good results with them. Easy as you pay, wait for your appointment which has always been less then a week from the time I pay. 5 minute video call on whatsapp. The lady even emailed me the prescription to print out so I didn’t have to wait for Canada post to deliver it.
I am sure there are many other places with similar prices, but this place says they will match the competitors.

If you got a regular doctor that is willing to sign for it, you don’t have to pay a damn thing. I chose to just pay and not have my doctor know anything about my cannabis use.

8 Likes

I’ve used license to grow for a few years now.

https://www.licensetogrow.ca/

4 Likes

Anyone who’s renewing on License to Grow can use code RENEWAL25 and get 25% off if it’s still good.

5 Likes

Has anyone else ever heard of someone being caught over their limit?
I had a buddy a couple years ago got pinched for too many plants outside… They made him remove/kill any plants over his limit and left. No fine.

5 Likes

How many over was he? Do you know?

2 Likes

I don’t remember, wasn’t very many over.
The cops were at his place for a different reason. Just bad luck. Or good luck because he didn’t get busted.

3 Likes

83,000 plants.

“Detectives put the value of each plant at about $1,000 each.”

Brantford’s finest. I can sleep easy knowing these savants are on the job.

How do I go about getting $1000 for a plant? Asking for a friend…

9 Likes

Street value = 10 billion dollars.

If you can get a pound off a giant outdoor it might get you close.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

What would 2 lbs. get me? LOL

2 Likes

I’ll settle on $1750.

3 Likes

You just sprung a deal.

2 Likes

:joy: I’m not really the target market.

2 Likes

Dang. Anyone? ANYONE?

2 Likes

You’ll need to talk really fast like an auctioneer would.

4 Likes

So much for that idea.

3 Likes

HEADS UP!

2 Likes

Had my appointment this afternoon. Took all of five minutes and they will be sending out the paperwork within a week. Not much to go over when you have been through it for the past five years. Shame they are going to mail it rather than email, now I have to camp out by the mail box.

6 Likes

i have seen a few ppl haggle with them too and got like 50% off. even their market must be getting hit with competition

1 Like

“The affected products are being recalled from the marketplace due to various non-compliances related to caffeine content and labelling requirements,”

It’s a shame the drinks aren’t recalled for being absolute garbage marketed to children.

“The agency advised Canadians not to consume, serve or distribute the recalled product, adding it should be thrown out or returned where purchased.”

This advice should apply to all of those drinks regardless of recall status. :laughing:

I mean no shame if you’re into that type of thing, but you know deep down they aren’t health food.

5 Likes