The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

@lophophora.ca

10 Likes

That is a cool hat and perhaps even a new LED rig for your grow.

My wallet doesnā€™t hold change very well so Iā€™m always finding nickels on the floor. But not big ones like that.

Mrs Foreigner keeps threatening me with a trip to Sudbury because sheā€™s got family there.

Did you see the northern lights? The electromagnetic phenomenon not the weed.

6 Likes

I thought this story was over after the supreme courtā€™s decision on the Quebec ban.

4 Likes

Sounds similar to Gillianā€™s island tour, at least you made it home.

3 Likes

Yeah, manitoba got screwedā€¦I was all pumped about 4 plantsā€¦then rugpulled.

4 Likes

Out of curiosity because I really donā€™t know, would a health canada licence allow one to circumvent this issue?

3 Likes

I would think it should.

4 Likes

I think so as well, but I just feel like in the Quebec example, they would say there are resources already in place to get your supply.
But I guess this really is about rec and not medicalā€¦so my question is moot lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s what ended up doing.

4 Likes

Seems like the obvious choice! Iā€™d have done the same. I mean, I did but for other reasons lol

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s what I did/doā€¦$120 a year letā€™s me grow 75 plants at a timeā€¦lolā€¦they can keep their 4 plants.

6 Likes

I have been really fascinated by some of the cool stories smattered around the board from my fellow canucks on their historical experiences in the commercial market or general experiences and things of note. I feel like there is lots of history around here and I wonder if this was a cool place to collect some of that canadian history for future OGā€™s to look back on and understand what life was like pre October 2018.

I can start for sure, I remember distinctly the day in 2007 that a new buddy came around with a phone number and a menu that included things that differed from the m39 and friesland packs that were going for way more than they were worth. I was stoked to see Berry White, Jack, and Super Silver Haze, and bought as many as I could, and put them to work! From that day on, I actually never saw an m39 pack being offered again, and that buddy moved on, but put me onto a new buddy who had Hindu Kush, and my favourite pack ever the BC Purple Kush that I am still hunting for to this day.

It was cool getting access to the things I would see in Cannabis Culture, and be able to smoke some of the strains I had coveted from the mags and catalogues, and not just really wet M39 that gave me a headache.

7 Likes

Every one knows pigeons canā€™t swim.

Eh @Pigeonman ?

5 Likes

Love this idea sprinkle ! Also side note I have the BC purple kush cut and can send you cuts if you ever want !!

6 Likes

I was also going to add I believe Gord (far west/peak) has a commercial kush cut from the island, not the purple but I believe the kush that was all over BC. I have a few packs of crosses he put out with it that I need to dig into.

1 Like

Very cool @sprinklememaynee ih the stories Iā€™ve seen and could share. Love it

1 Like

Where do people get shrooms in Canada online?
Any reliable sources?
My wife wants to try micro dosing for depression.

8 Likes

Thanks Iā€™ll check them out.

2 Likes

Budget greens $98/OZ

1 Like

If you order from here let me refer you we will each get a discount.

2 Likes